- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- CASH ONLY
- 48 Hour Notice Required Incase Of Cancellation , Subject To 1st Night Charge
- Check-in time is 1PM - 11PM. 24 Hour Check In Desk.
- Check out time is 11.00. Strict Check In/Out Policy.
- Not suitable for children (0-18 years).
- Free Breakfast Between 8:30 - 10:30 Am.
- No Drugs Allowed.
- No Religious Groups Allowed.
- Premium Walking Tours Available.
- Lockers And Luggage Storage Available.
- Premium Laundry Services Available.
- Exclusive Guest Only Rooftop Kitchen.
- Mini Market Present At Location.
- Property is a heritage property and has no elevator and built up on 6 floors.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Power outages are common and inevitable , the property does have limited power backup but due to the construction and age of the property there is no powere generator so incase of prolonged outages any inconvenience arising out of the situation in regretted and hence potential guests are informed of the same before hand.
- Price Includes All Applicable Taxes.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Varanasi?
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
About Bunkedup Hostel Varanasi
Bunkedup Hostel Varanasi is housed in a 500 year refurbished old mansion next to a 1800 year old temple in the tourist centre and less than a 1 minute walk from the river Ganges, and all popular cultural attractions.
The hostel is perfectly located for those wanting to discover the fascinating network of alleys dating back to more than 2000 years famous temples such as the Vishwanath Temple and the burning ghats are just a short walk away.
Multiple common rooms are available to our guests including an in-house cinema , library and our chic rooftop kitchen which offers amazing views of the ganges.
A generous breakfast set is included in the price.
The hostel offers several bespoke guided walking tours at very reasonable prices which includes boat tours and several other social activities.
The hostel is open 24 hours a day and luggage storage is provided prior to check in and after the check out time.
We are located in the tourist district called Pandey Ghat, 'The Hippie Lane' next to the River ganges. The area is called Bengali Tola and is a blend of vivid colors, shops restaurants, cafes and cows.
We are located near all the major cultural sights and offer premium walking tours where we take you around the city and show the local way of life plus guarantee you tons of new friends through the journey.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.