Campsite | Chawandia Road, Ganahera Villa, Rajasthan, Pushkar, India 305022
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- Internet access in public areas
ORCHARD is operational only from SEPTEMBER to MARCH every year.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Pushkar?Contact us directly
Set in the tranquil rural locale of Ganahera, amidst orchards of Amla (Emblica officinalis) and fields of roses is the exclusive luxury camp aptly named – Orchard. The first luxury tented resort
in Pushkar, Rajasthan, Orchard, offers its guests a level of service that raises the bar for
accommodation, dining, entertainment and of course the overall experience! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About Orchard Hospitality
The 'Golghar' or circular tent set in the middle of Orchard acts as the dining tent. This dining tent provides a 360-degree view of the property. Light muslin curtains with bamboo blinds give it a light and airy feel. Serving multi-cuisine food, made of fresh garden vegetables mostly sourced locally, the dining area is a great place for breakfasts and lunches. Dinners are mostly served al-fresco under the stars and around a bonfire. Authentic entertainment performed by an internationally renowned Rajasthani troupe, complete the evenings.
Eleven (11) , 590 sq. ft. luxuriously appointed tents offer accommodation.
- Each tent has a living area, dressing area, beautifully appointed bedroom, a large bathroom
(which is a permanent structure) and a private verandah.
- The interiors are kept contemporary, and the feel ofRajasthan is brought in by beautiful pieces of blue pottery and marble.
- The bedroom area is outfitted with a large queensize bed that can be converted to a twin.
- Unique marble lamps provide you with an option of bright or romantic lighting as may be your mood.
- Each bathroom is equipped with 24 hours hot and cold water. Accessories are provided by one of India’s leading brands of herbal products. Thoughall mod cons like hair-dryers are available in these bathrooms, bathtubs are not provided in an effort to conserve water.
- The dressing area includes a large closet with our signature bathrobes and slippers. The dressing
table also doubles up as a writing table. Luggage racks provide ample space for storing
Pushkar is one of India’s holiest cities. Little known as it was off the beaten track it has all
- This tiny town, located in the heart of Rajasthan, has an old world charm and is built
around a sacred lake. Here houses stand shoulder to shoulder with over 400 temples.
- Its quaint streets are a treasure trove for souvenir hunters and object d’art collector alike
and you can get some lovely jewelry, handicrafts, leather goods and embroidered fabric.
- Sunrises and sunset around the lake are magical.
- Pushkar is the only place in the world which has is a temple dedicated to the Creator in
Hindu Mythology – Lord Brahma.
- Every year Pushkar comes alive in the months of Kartik (October-November), to host the
world’s largest camel trading fair.