The Moustache Delhi
Hostel | S-25, Greater Kailash Part 1, New Delhi, India 110048
34 out of 35 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (01/08/2015)
Izzie Turner thinks…
"The other travellers were awesome- very easy to make friends Shaker and the rest of the staff were delightful and incredibly kind and helpful Dorms were clean, safe and quiet"Read all The Moustache Delhi reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Outside area
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to New Delhi?Contact us directly
See other properties in New Delhi
India Luxury Homes
Hotel Rockland - C.R.Park
Pamposh Guest House
International House for Women
Villa 29 Homestay
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About The Moustache Delhi
Tucked away from the main street, the hostel has a meditation room for when you’ve had a tough day around town, a terrace to chill on, a kitchen to cook your meals, a garden to sip on your evening coffee while watching the city wind down, and a common room to hang out with other backpackers.
There is WiFi, lockers, and all the comforts you would expect from any international hostel. We made sure, however, that we added an Indian touch to everything – and no, that does not mean that none of these things work.
1) Credit cards accepted with 2.5% additional bank charge
2) One day advance notice for free cancellation
3) We send you an email with detailed directions to the hostel and how to avoid the common Delhi scams within a few hours of receiving your booking. Please read this email carefully. Look at your spam folder in case you don’t receive the email within 12 hours.
4) If you’re arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. The earliest check-in is 230pm on the day of booking (e.g., for a booking of the 12th, earliest check-in is 230pm on the 12th). You are welcome to wait in our common room if you’d like, but for 3-4am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
5) Residents of Delhi are not allowed to stay at the hostel
One-minute walk from a market, surrounded by restaurants, and 900m from the metro. We are not IN the tourist centre, which means you get an authentic, local experience of the city life
Tourist attractions are easily accessible. On a rickshaw Lotus Temple, Old Fort, and Qutub Minar are within 20mins. Old Delhi – the historical centre – is 50mins by metro; so you can spend the day there and then run back home in the evening when you have had enough of the chaos and touting of the Old Town.