Tharavadu Heritage Home
Hostel | Govt. Boat Jetty, Kottayam, Kumarakom, India 686563
Recent review (24/08/2008)
"The hostel was a beautiful historic building by the river. We could see a buddhist procession at night by the river. We had a great Keralan fish meal in a little restaurant across the road from the hostel."Read all Tharavadu Heritage Home reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Games room
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
Check in time 11:30 A.M and checkout time 9:30 A.M next day.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:30
Latest Check-out: 09:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Kumarakom?Contact us directly
See other properties in Kumarakom
Vadakkathu Tourist Boat Service Kumakaron
Coconut Creek Farm and Homestay
Back Water Heritage Homestay - Kumarakom
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Heritage Room Double
A/C Double Room
Non A/C Double Room
About Tharavadu Heritage Home
• Located near the river bank having ample land with small rivers and Natural beauty
• Located just opposite of Govt. Boat Jetty, can have boating from our place itself.
• Fishing rods and other facilities can be arranged
• Vegetarian and Non vegetarian food can be served on order
• Body massage can be arranged on prior request.
• Ample car parking space.
• Self-cooking with all the latest kitchen facility for tourists
Safe locker arrangements for valuables with security guaranteed.
• Travelling arrangements and hiring of self drive vehicles.
• Conference and party arrangements
• Group stay arrangements for project study, package tour etc.
• Arrangements for traditional art and music programmes for visitors.-
• Ayurveda treatment/massage by traditional Ayurveda therapies.
• Tourist guide assistance.
• Personal security / driver arrangements.