- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Free Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals available
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Pickup 19.37USD
- Breakfast 2.42USD
• Check in: Any time after 12 noon. Check out: 12 noon
• Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
• No pets or service animals allowed
• Cancellations: Free cancellations allowed upto 60 days prior to the check-in date after which 100% retention will be charged.
• Modifications/ Change of date is allowed subject to availability of rooms / rate.
• LOCAL TAXES WILL BE COLLECTED ON ARRIVAL, THE TAXATION TERMS ARE AS FOLLOWS;
• 12.5% TAX ON DORM BEDS
• 19.92% TAX ON DOUBLE DELUXE ROOMS
• 19.92% TAX ON ORGANIC BAMBOO HUTS (for Varkala)
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cochin?
Map and Directions
From Cochin International Airport
By Private Taxi: We can send a car to pick you up at a small charge wherein you will be provided with the driver’s contact information. The driver will be waiting for you outside the airport with a placard with your name on it and will drive you directly to the hostel. Please email us for the same.
By Public Transport: An A/C bus from the airport to Fort Kochi will cost around Rs 100 and will take approximately 2 hours. Once you disembark at the bus stop at Fort Kochi, we are a couple of minutes away.
From Ernakulam Train Station
By Private Taxi: We can send a car to pick you up at a small charge wherein you will be provided with the driver’s contact information. The driver will be waiting for you outside the station with a placard with your name on it and will drive you directly to the hostel.
By tuk tuk: You can take a tuk tuk to our hostel for around Rs 200. It will take you approximately 45 minutes to arrive.
By Bus: You can take a bus to Fort Kochi for around Rs 10 per person. It will take you approximately 30 minutes to arrive at Fort Kochi. Once you disembark at the bus stop at Fort Kochi, we are a couple of minutes away.
By ferry: You can take a tuk tuk to the Ernakulam ferry station for around Rs 30 and then a ferry to Fort Kochi for around Rs 2.50 per person. Once you arrive at Fort Kochi jetty, you can either walk down to our hostel or take a tuk tuk for around Rs 20. The entire journey from the train station to our hostel will take you approximately 1 hour 15 mins.