Guesthouse | Punnamada road, Alleppey, India 688013
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Airport Pickup USD 28.33
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 9:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Alleppey?Contact us directly
See other properties in Alleppey
Dona House Boats
Vedanta Wake up! along the dreamy backwaters
Ashtamudi Home Stay
1. Alleppey round
We are providing organic food in our curuise Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Double Canal view (Private bathroom)All inclusive, Complimentary drink on arrival
Deluxe Triple Canal view (Private bathroom)All meals included, Complimentary drink on arrival
About Sreekrishna Houseboat
Pls read the following instructions while choosing a cruise
1. Pick up (Check-in) time for all the cruises are at 11:30 am and dropping (Check-out) time is 09:00 am. But in a day cruise check out time will be 5. 30pm on the same day.
The two and a half hours in between 9:00 am and 11:30 am is required for refilling the fuel and housekeeping activities of the houseboat.
2. Distance travelling on each day will be 30/35 KMs or 5 to 6 hours on an average. Please note that the places/distance covered will depend on the time of arrival, climate and wind conditions, place of check in(pick up) and number of days cruising.
3. Modest dress would be most appropriate while cruising the canals. The attire for sunbath should be used only in the open lakes.
4. Meals served – The Fixed Menu is offering Typical Kerala cuisine. Any changes required will have to be intimated in advance. Lunch – Rice, Sambar, Vegetables, Fish fry, Salads, Pappad.
Evening – Tea / Coffee with snacks (banana fry).
Dinner – Rice, Chappathy, Vegetable curries, and chicken
Breakfast – Bread, butter, jam and eggs to order or
Puttu Set with Banana, pappad and curry
On advance request we serve dosa / idli / puttu or any other Kerala specialties for break fast / lunch or dinner.
5. Mosquitoes and flies (insects) in the back waters is a natural partners to the human beings. The presence of mosquitoes, flies, small insects cannot be 100% eliminated as excessive usage of poison gases, sprays will be hazardous for the guests and the crew, but a permitted servicing and usage is done to reduce the presence of the flies and insects to the lowest.
6. The AC facilities in Houseboat are on Generator supply and do not have the efficiency of a unit running of direct electricity. The turbo cooling and below 22 degree cooling like normal household and hotel AC is not be possible on houseboats and is same for all irrespective of category. Frequent opening of doors of the rooms running AC will increase the room temperature.
7. Houseboat has an open cruise area; the entire constructions are with natural leaves, Coir, Bamboo and Wooden furniture.
8. The displayed images and effects, houseboats are stimulated for the illustrative purpose only, actual image and houseboat may vary. The quality and service will remain same.
9. With a small water tank on the roof top, the availability of water is limited and hence should be used carefully. Size of the toilet is around 20 sq. ft with western closet, hand held showers, wash basin and water taps.
10. The size of the bedroom is around 80 sq ft and mostly have twin (2 separate) beds and blankets.
11. Please do not waste drinking water in any ways.
12. The houseboats are be manned by 3 men - a captain, an engine driver and a cook. All the staff are from in and around Kuttanad with some training in hospitality aspects. They speak the local language - Malayalam, but can understand English because of their experience in this field.
1. Well furnished boats (a/c and non a/c) with attached bathroom, living and dining area, Home theater music system, T.V*, V.C.D player, living and dining area, sundeck and kitchen.
2.Complete peace, privacy, relaxation and security is guaranteed inside the houseboats.
3. All our boats are fitted with engine and can cover 20-30 kms per day through backwaters.
4. Three trained crew members on boat always for your service.
5. All our boats are having power supply on boat.
6. Ever- attentive kitchen assigned to prepare delicious and hygienic native cuisine.
7. All our boats have valid licenses from the Govt. of Kerala