Anadin Female Hostel
Hostel | Pozsonyi út 54, ground floor 4. (door bell 4.), 13. district Budapest, Hungary 1133
17 out of 17 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (24/07/2013)
"What a wonderful place! Completely relaxing and warm and Jennifer, the host, was incredibly friendly and helpful. I have fallen in love with Budapest and hope to stay here again when I return :)"Read all Anadin Female Hostel reviews
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 9:00
Latest Check-out: 20:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Budapest?Contact us directly
See other properties in Budapest
Judit Apartment Hotel
Budapest Hotel Leslie Apartments
Green Island hostel
Gallery Stay Hostel
Aventura Boutique Hostel
The Groove Hostel
Anadin Hostel is the best place to stay for those girls who are travelling alone or with a couple of other girls and don’t wish to share the room or the bath with men! If you are one of them and you are looking for a safe, clean, homey and cheap accommodation in Budapest’s downtown then look no further! You found it! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Anadin Female Hostel
Here are just few reasons why to choose Anadin Hostel:
- Because here you won't be disturbed by unknown men
- Because here you won't be woke up at 4 am by drunk, rowdy men
- Because here the bathroom is used only by women
- Because you don't have to be embarrassed while you are getting dressed
- Because our hostel is situated in the downtown but not in a noisy street
- Because here you will not see bedbugs or any other kind of insects in your room
- Because we offer an excellent price/value ratio and a cozy, friendly atmosphere
- Because we provide for all our guests:
• Comfortable lounge with satellite TV / DVD player and computer
• Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave and utensils to cook
• Clean bathroom with 24 hours running hot water
• FREE Breakfast
• FREE coffee/tea all day
• FREE Lockers
• FREE use of Internet and Wi-Fi
• FREE Towels, Linens, Slippers
• FREE use of hairdryer
• FREE use of umbrella on rainy days
Before booking please consider the following rules:
- We are a female hostel. It means that our hostel gives accommodation exclusively for girls. We will not give accommodation for men despite valid reservation but will be treated as a cancellation such will be subject to the cancellation policy! Male visitors are not allowed!
- We are not a party-hostel
- No pets or other animals are allowed at the hostel.
- We are a no smoking hostel.
- Use of your own bedding or sleeping bag is strictly forbidden to avoid presence of bedbugs. We provide bedding for everybody free of charge.
- Consumption of drugs and hard alcohol is not allowed
Check-in and check-out policy:
- As we have no 24 hour reception in all cases you have to inform us about your exact arrival time! Any changes in it must be communicated to us! Please consider that we are not obligated reserve your bed if you don’t arrive for the time you indicated!
Payment and cancellation policy:
Payment is upon arrival in cash (HUF / EUR / USD). Please note, price doesn't includes taxes (22%) !!
Penalty free cancellation can be made up to 2 days before your arrival date otherwise the amount of your booking’s first night will be charged to you! This applies to in-house guests as well. Reducing the number of nights will be treated as a cancellation such will be subject to the cancellation policy above mentioned.
This brand-new hostel is located in a safe and quiet area, only a short walk away from the bustle of Budapest's downtown, and only one street far from the river Danube which divides into two parts our city. Our hostel is situated on the Pest side, near to all the major historical, cultural and sightseeing attractions some of them are in walking distance.
There are many restaurants (fastfoods as well), cafés, pubs, supermarkets and groceries in our neighbourhood.