Grund Hostel Budapest
Hostel | Tomo u. 6., Budapest, Hungary 1082
271 out of 308 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (18/02/2014)
"Free wifi in the bar but it reaches most bedrooms too. happy hour is great, they had a 2 for 1 offer, a pint of local beer (x2) for 450HUF"Read all Grund Hostel Budapest reviews
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Games room
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Outside area
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Budapest?Contact us directly
See other properties in Budapest
Hotel Pava Plaza
Urban Life Guesthouse.
Hotel Thomas Budapest Center
City Hostel Corvin
Corvin Point Rooms and Apartments
Corvin Plaza Apartments
Be our guest!
Clean, comfortable and affordable accomodation in Budapest. We offer a warm welcome to all our guests. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
7 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Grund Hostel Budapest
If you are looking for a place that is close to the best locations of Budapest, this is the place to be.
We offer a relaxed accommodation with a unique environment, so book here!
Clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation in Budapest.
• Clean dorm beds in 5 and 7-bed rooms – each coming with its own bathroom.
• Community area with a spacious area to relax, talk, play, watch TV or read a book.
• Free Wi-Fi internet access is also available here.
• In spring and summer you may use our large terrace or the sunny open corridor to have your breakfast or just relax.
• Moreover, tips and maps from our staff will help you to have a good time in town.
• Reception opening time: 7am - 4am, 24-hour security guard.
• Have a drink at the Grund bar downstairs at the end of the day, or stay more and join the concerts, parties. You got tired? Your room is just some steps away.
Our Hostel is located on the first floor of a 19th century building just 3 minutes away from Nagykörút, the Grand Boulvard of Budapest. Take the metro or the tram to quickly submerge in the inner city life, it’s only 3 stops. If you’re fit enough, you can even walk it. Nice rooms, a cool community area, a sunny terrace and our pub with its own garden downstairs will help you enjoy your stay with your friends and fellow travellers.