Beds N Roses Hostel
Guesthouse | H-1066 Budapest, Zichy Jeno u.(str) 20, I.em., (1st fl.) 2; gate ringbell 15 Budapest, Hungary 1066
17 out of 25 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/10/2012)
Svetla Ilieva thinks…
"We enjoyed Budapest! The hostel is put in a typical local building. The place was ok for sleep, decent room with bathroom inside, and cheap at all (important :). Helpful staff, good to ask everything…"Read all Beds N Roses Hostel reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
An emailed booking cancellation is free of charge one week before booked arrival date & time. Your cancellation will be valid only after our replied confirmation of it. In case of no show or cancelling within one week prior to arrival: - in case of up to 4 nights booked: the first night is payable & will be charged to your card - in case of 5 or more than 5 nights booked: the first 2 nights will be charged Bookings within: 7 days before arrival - cancel time shortens to 72hrs (3days : 24hrs) The hostel does not keep reception, we wait for our guests from their given arrival time. Please inform us about your arrival time or it it changes so we can wait for you. (we keep the room all day for our guests, no matter how late, just inform us) We do not handle credit cards: payment is cash in EUR or HUF at arrival!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 8:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Budapest?Contact us directly
See other properties in Budapest
Retox Party Hostel
Instant Groove! Party Hostel
Star Inn Hotel Budapest Centrum
ACH Opera Hostel
- elegant, private and intimate atmosphere in the very centre of Budapest
- private rooms, each of them with own separate bathroom (shower, basin, toilet)
- free of charge services as internet, wifi covering all facilities, safes; kitchen with cooking possibilities
- extraordinary, romantic pedestrian down town location by the famous Budapest Opera House (take care of the phantom only :-) Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Beds N Roses Hostel
The hostel - guesthouse can be found on the first floor of a typical renovated Pest downtown building. We have few double, twin and 3-4 bed rooms. All the rooms have separate own bathroom containing shower, basin and toilet. We have a well-equipped kitchen with cooking possibility and refrigerator, free of charge security safes, internet (computer) & Wi-Fi covering the whole hostel, free washing machine use.
1. The hostel does not keep reception, we wait for our guests from their given arrival time. Please inform us about your arrival time and if it changes, so we can wait for you at the right time.
(we keep the room all day for our guests, no matter how late, just inform us)
2. We do not handle credit cards: payment is cash in EUR or HUF at arrival!
Hostel services included in the prices above:
- Free of charge internet (computer) and free WIFI access to all the rooms (free of charge)
- Security safes (free of charge, on self service)
- Washing machine use (free of charge, on self service)
- Luggage Storage (free of charge, in common space only)
- Comfortable beds with pillows, bedlinen, middle size towels ( towels on request base at arrival only, all these free of charge)
- Tables, chars, wardrobes in each room of the hostel.
- Sanitary facilities including toilet, shower & basin separately for each room
- Heating and continuous hot water provided by a quality heating engine
- Kitchen (Equipped with refrigerator, microwave, glasses, coffee & tee cups & spoons, plates, hot plate, coffee machine, other dishes)
- English speaking staff (we do not keep all day reception at the place keeping prices low for you this way)
- Travel Desk & Travel Info, free map of Budapest
and . . . beds, . . . the roses you bring . . . :)
Where we are: - at 3 min. walk from the Opera house, - at 7 min. from the Basilica, - at 10 min. walk from the Parlament, - at 10 min. walk from Váci str. and Danube bend, - at 7 min. walk from Deák tér (where the 3 metros meet), - at 6 min. walk from Oktogon and Liszt Ferenc squares, - at 10 min. walk from Nyugati(west railway station).
Location: The guesthouse is situated right by the famous Budapest Opera House in the beginning of the world heritage listed Andrássy Avenue. It’s a pedestrian zone where more fancy cafés, pubs, restaurants and entertainment place can be found. The famous Váci street or the Danube bank are at 3 min. trip by the yellow underground nearby or 7-10 min. by walk. Deák tér (connection point for all the metros) is 2 min. away by the underground or at 7 min. walk.