7x24 Central Hostel Map
Hostel | 14 Kiraly Street, Floor 5 Door 1, Budapest, Hungary 1061
66 out of 66 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (07/02/2014)
Murat Serhatlioglu thinks…
"The rooms were very clean and not too small and they are very comfortable. The beds were good. The enterance card is the most trustable way. Easy to use. Everyone has their own card so it is very…"Read all 7x24 Central Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Budapest?Contact us directly
See other properties in Budapest
Wombats City Hostel Budapest
City Heart Guesthouse
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Address: 1061 Budapest, Kiraly u. 14. Doorbell:32
GPS: N47.49882 E19.05743
From each direction, you have to arrive to Deak Ter (Ter = square), which is in the center of the city.
- Here you have to exit the subway to the 'Karoly Korut' and turn left to 'Kiraly Utca' (Utca = street). 7x24 Central is located at number 14 of
'Kiraly Utca'. (3 minutes from Deak square). Press doorbell!
From the railway, station Keleti Pu. (Eastern Railway Station):
- Take the red metro line (M2) in direction to 'Deli Pu' and get off at the 3rd stop 'Deak Ter'.
From railway, station Nyugati Pu. (Western Reailway Station):
- Take the blue Metro line (M3) in direction to 'Kobanya-Kispest' and get off at the 2nd stop 'Deak Ter'.
From the International Bus Station Népliget:
- Take the blue metro line (M3) in direction to 'Ujpest-Kozpont' and get off at the 6th stop 'Deak Ter'.
From the Ferihegy Airport:
- By taxi: The charge is about 6500 Forint (approx. 22 euros) per a trip to anywhere in the Pest side of the city. Cheaper if you call them by Phone.
By public transportation: Take the bus 200 to the last stop (Kobanya-Kispest), take blue metro line (M3). Get off at 'Deak Ter'.
Public Transport Lines from 'Deak ter':
Metro Line 1 (yellow), 2 (red), 3 (blue)
Bus 4, 9, 16, 105
Tram 47, 49
Night Bus 909, 914, 931, 950, 966, 979