Home Made Hostel
Hostel | Teréz krt. 22., Budapest, Hungary 1066
477 out of 485 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (10/01/2014)
Eugene Peh thinks…
"Very cosy and comfortable. Its location is also excellent. Price is very reasonable."Read all Home Made Hostel reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 23.01
- Luggage Room
Important notes: 1. Please note that if you arrive before check-in time (2 pm), you can store your luggage at the hostel for free and hang around if you want before getting a bed 2. Please note that we are not a party hostel. If you wish to party, we can recommend you places nearby.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Budapest?Contact us directly
See other properties in Budapest
Caterina Hostel & Guesthouse
Adagio Hostel 1.0 Oktogon
Retox Party Hostel
Butterfly Hostel & Guesthouse
City Center Guesthouse Budapest.
Beds N Roses Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Apartment (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Home Made Hostel
- Whimsical decor, going beyond your typical drab backpacker room.
- Spotless kitchen, showers and rooms
- Easily approachable staff in case you need more help and insider tips.
- Lockers, keys to the main gate for each guest
- Free safe on request
- 24 hour reception
- Very laid-back and friendly
- Great place to meet other travellers
1. Please note that if you arrive before check-in time (2 pm), you can store your luggage at the hostel for free and hang around if you want before getting a bed
2. Please note that we are not a party hostel. If you wish to party, we can recommend you places nearby.
We have two private rooms as well as three more rooms with 4, 6 and 8 beds.
Our double en suite room is a nice, small apartment located next door on the corridor with bathroom and kitchen. Also suitable as a twin private. Wi-fi and flat screen TV set available.
Check-out 11am, check-in 3pm.
Suitable for small families as well.
Free DVD player is available on request.
Our private double room with a shared bathroom can also be booked for 3 people with an additional charge of 50% of the room's price (extra bed on the mezzanine).
The room can also be booked as a twin private room.
- 50m from metro station
- Right in the middle of lots of great cafes, restaurants, relaxed bars and facilities (ATMs, grocery shops)
- The perfect base for exploring Budapest