Hong Kong Guest
Guesthouse | FL/10-B4, TsimShaTsui Mansion, No. 83-97 Nathan Road, TsimShaTsui Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong 111111
15 out of 22 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/10/2013)
"Perfect location right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of TST. Very nice people, they even gave us a much better room after two nights without extra cost. Super clean, 24hrs hot water, etc, absolutely to be…"Read all Hong Kong Guest reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Pets allowed
- Cot / crib
- Airport Pickup USD 4.25
After a booking has been made through the agency the client must send via email the property with their 3 digit security number from the back of their credit card to confirm their booking” Applicable Deposit Policy - 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking. - 10% service charged will be charged upon arrival on top of total balance
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tsim Sha Tsui?Contact us directly
See other properties in Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon New Hostel
Seaview guest house
Ashoka Guest House
Merryland Guest House
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Superior Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hong Kong Guest
At our doorstep, there are a great number of restaurants serving cuisines from many different countries.To and from the Hong Kong International Airport, the Airport Bus A21.To and from China and Macau, the Hung Hom station and the China Hong Kong Ferry. Our reception is 24 Hours 7 days a week.
Service & Facilities -- very modern!!
- FREE WiFi in room
- FREE towels and linen
- FREE room cleaning everyday
- FREE maps
- FREE hot shower 24 hours
- FREE air conditioning 24 hours
- Luggage and important belongings storage
- Laundry and drying
- China, Vietnam, Singapore, etc. VISA application
- Long distance telephone card
- All the basics e.g. TV, Fridge, Kettle w/cups, Private bathroom, etc.
We are very flexible with your needs and we will do everything to make your stay comfortable.
We offer soft Double beds, 2-Twins in a room and Singles, as well as, extra children single mattresses for whatever your needs are. 24 hour Hot Shower w/ Toilet - FREE High Speed Internet/WiFi - Television - Fridge and Microwave if needed - Kitchenette's available.
We are not a standard guesthouse setting, we offer you private rooms in a very quiet location with access to everything you'll need for the best Hong Kong experience. We also can provide you with discount tickets for such places as Hong Kong Disney, Ocean Park or Madame Tussaud.
- All government tax
- Can be paid by cash or credit card (4% bank service charge)
Applicable Cancellation Policy
- If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Applicable Deposit Policy
- 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking.
- 10% service charged will be charged upon arrival on top of total balance
Why choose us? The answers are simple: Supreme location with the best value for your experience at a budget rate!
Perfect transportation -- Highly accessible!
- MTR (subway) 1 min walk
- KCR (Train) 5 min walk
- Star ferry 5 min walk
- Airport shuttle A21 (Right in front of the Tsim Sha Tsui Mansion)
- Macau Ferry 15 min walk
Main tourist sights in the city center -- Attractions nearby
- Hong Kong Cultural Centre
- Hong Kong Space Museum
- Hong Kong Museums of History, Science Art
- Kowloon Park
- Temple Street
- Victoria Harbor
- Stars Avenue
- Harbor Plaza (Large Shopping Mall)
- For meals, sample local specialities at the many eateries located along Lock Road behind the Tsim Tsha Tsui Mansion. Other dining options include Macau Café and Super Star Seafood Restaurant on the ground floor.