New Garden Hostel
Hostel | Flat D1, 13/F, Mirador Mansion, 58-62 Ntahan Road, Hong Kong, Kowloon Hong Kong, Hong Kong 00852
27 out of 61 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (01/08/2012)
Michael Greene thinks…
"The location is the only good thing it has going for it; next would be the price... but for what you get it seems a rip off!"Read all New Garden Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Currency Exchange
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hong Kong?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hong Kong
Ashoka Guest House
Kowloon New Hostel
Seaview guest house
England Premier Backpackers Inn (Hong Kong)
Travelers Friendship Hostel
Rainbow Lodge HK
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Single Private Ensuite
Deluxe Twin Pivate Ensuite
Deluxe Double Private Ensuite
Deluxe Triple Private Ensuite
Deluxe Quad Private Ensuite
Standard Quadruple Ensuite
Standard Triple Ensuite
Standard Twin/double Ensuite
Standard Single Ensuite
About New Garden Hostel
New promotion - FREE Wireless Access at our new computer centre/ WI-FI in room and Breakfast service every morning!
Four main reasons you must choose New Garden Hostel
1. Advantages only for VIP Customers
Customers booked deluxe rooms will become our VIP members. FREE internet access will be provided.
2. Located in the 'Manhattan' of HK
Best location you can ever find in Hong Kong!
(For more details, please refer to the FYI part at the end of the description.)
3. In-room Amenities Highlights
a. luxurious and comfortable hotel-liked decor
a. Modern massage-like shower machine
b. Large mirror with working desk
c. Free local telephones
d. Wireless internet network
e. Computer centers
f. 70% of our rooms with WINDOWS!
*Our Rooms Features- guaranteed the largest among the SAME-class-hostels!*
We have diverse rooms choice as below: (Standard, Deluxe & Super Deluxe - email for details)
Deluxe Single Room (1 single bed)
Standard Single Room (1 single bed)
Deluxe Double Room (1 double bed)
Standard Double Room – (1 double bed)
Deluxe Twin Room (2 single beds)
Standard Twin Room (2 single beds)
Deluxe Triple Room (1 single + 1 double bed)
Standard Triple Room (1 single + 1 double bed)
Deluxe Quadruple Room (2 double beds)
Standard Quadruple Room (2 double beds)
Family Room (4 people room- best accommodate 2 adults+2children or 2 couples or 4 slim girls) – 210 sq ft on average (two double beds, each 72 inch wide)
4. Credit Card Payment
There are very few hostels have such privilege to have credit card machine from the bank. Customers are welcome to pay by credit card upon check-in (3% extra for service charge).
- For more details and information about the room you booked, please send us an email that is in your confirmation email. Please write your title as VIDEOS REQUEST
- Most of the promotions from other hostels focus mainly on customer service and avoid the room facilities and size. After secret investigation, it's concluded that their hostels and rooms are small such that customers fail to sleep if they are not too tired.
- Their description says that all other Hong Kong hostels are just look like theirs. One should be aware that they cannot represent all hostels in Hong Kong and their descriptions are misleading. Before 2007, their description may apply, but now it's totally changed.
- Rooms equipped with windows are especially important to customers. It indicates whether the room has fresh air. Regarding some hostels avoiding promotions of room facilities (e.g. with windows or not), then you must definitely get a tiny room without window if you book their rooms.
1) Customers must come to our reception to check-in. There are many other small hostels pretending us. Come directly to our reception and check-in with your name or reference number.
Reception at: Flat F1/D1, 13/F, Mirador Mansion, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Official check in time at 2PM, kindly email us regarding early check in.
2) Cancellation and changes must be done no later than 48 hours before your arrival date (12 noon). Otherwise the relevant changes may not be available. 2 night's room rent will be charged if failed to cancel before 48 hours of arrival date or no-show. We will try our best to accommodate any booking changes. We do hope you make sure your travel plan before booking as to avoid any inconvenience between you and me!
Please specify your arrival time very carefully; we would appreciate if you could provide us with the accurate arrival time in advance. We will only reserve the room for you within 'today', which mean before 12am at night on your arrival day unless specified. especially for those who have booked room in High season, please send us email specifying your arrival time carefully, if not and you arrive late, we do not guarantee you with the best room arrangement and reserving you the room. We will arrange the best room for those who arrive ON TIME only.
3) Check-in must be done before 12am unless specify and inform us in advance.
4) Customers who come to Hong Kong after visiting China, one should understand that the value of land in Hong Kong is a lot higher than the mainland, so please be understanding that do not expect what you get here the same as what you get in China with the same price.
Pictures shown are for SUPER deluxe class and reference only. The earlier you book, the cheaper it is the higher the room rates, the better room you can get. You are always welcome to ask about upgrading or any inquiries!
CAUTION: Prevention for your loss of money, please don’t show your booking sheet to any stranger approaching you in front of Mirador Mansion. They might claim to be our staff and mislead you to other hostel, trying to get money from you. Don’t pay any money until you reach our hostel. If you need help, on the road side there are some public phone which charge HK$1 that you can use to call Sandy or get the information from security guards inside Mirador Mansion (lift area). The security will help you to find our hostel more easily.
All rights reserved by New Garden Hostel