Lee Garden Guest House
Guesthouse | Blk A, 8/F, Fok Kiu Mansion, 34-36 Cameron Road, Kowloon Hong Kong, Hong Kong --
298 out of 319 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (12/09/2014)
Luuk van den Brule thinks…
"This is as good what you can get here in HK for this price. This was The second time I stayed here and it was good. Stayed in the single w shared bathroom. Bathroom is pretty much always available…"Read all Lee Garden Guest House reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Luggage Room
Payment is to be in cash(local currency) on arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hong Kong?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hong Kong
UK Deluxe Hostel
Yiu Fai Guest House
Travelers Friendship Hostel
New Garden Hostel
Merryland Guest House
Ashoka Guest House
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Lee Garden Guest House
We are not located at the notorious Chungking Mansion and Mirador Mansion that are infamous for their unsafe (relatively higher crime rate) and unhygienic environment (rats and roaches), people and situations around our guesthouse are far less complicated. To access your rooms there are 2 locked doors that are needed to get past with keys we provide after checking in. The building’s gate is closed after midnight and there are guard men on duty on the ground floor at day time. In our building you do not need to wait around 15 minutes for a lift. The building where we located, Fook Kiu Mansion, was thoroughly renovated just a few years ago.
Our properties are 100% licensed and complied with the government regulations on fire and building safety (unlike many properties in Mirador or Chungking Mansion). All of our rooms come with windows.
There are plenty of restaurants nearby, serving cuisines of many different countries, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Thai, Indian and Indonesian foods, as well as fast foods such as McDonalds (opens 24 hours a day), KFC, Delifrance and Pizza Hut.
There are several major shopping centres nearby our guesthouse, such as the Harbour City along the Canton Road, Parklane, New World Center, Sogo etc. There are also many banks and a money changer available nearby us.
Star Guest House is definitely your best choice of accommodation in Hong Kong at a low budget.
- Bookings with no check in time specified will only be kept until 8pm every day.
- Our reception opens from 9am till 12am midnight. We only accept check in within that time.
- We accept on-site payment in cash, preferably Hong Kong Dollars.
The rooms of our guest houses are newly decorated and very clean, with:
- Comfortable spring mattress
- 24 hours hot and cold shower
- Large, clean and bright shower/WC
- All rooms are with windows
- Digital TV and telephone (free local call)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet connections
- Hotel amenities such as toothbrush, shampoo, soap and clean towels that are replaced every day
- Fridge, a microwave oven and a water kettle available on each floor of our guest houses.
- 7-11 store opens 24 hours a day just across the street
- All rooms are 100% licensed and complied with the government regulations on fire and building safety (unlike many properties in Mirador or Chungking Mansion)
- China visa (1-2 working days, priced from HK$750 and up per passport)
- Tour desk for local tours
We are located near:
- Tsimshatsui MTR station (2 mins (minutes’) walk)
- Tsimshatsui East KCR station (2 mins walk)
- Park Hotel (1 mins walk)
- China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal (to and from Macau and China, 10 mins walk)
- Victoria Harbour (10 mins walk)
- Science Museum (5 mins walk)
- Space Museum (10 mins walk)
- Cultural Center (10 mins walk)
- Several Shopping arcade like Harbour City on Canton Road, Sogo, Parklane, New World Center etc (ranging from 5 to 10 mins walk)