Hostal Villa Toscana
Guesthouse | 16 calle 8-20 zona 13 Aurora I, Guatemala City, Guatemala 010013
42 out of 43 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (11/03/2015)
Nancy Candee thinks…
"Asusena was lovely. Sergio was quiet and efficient. I was surprised by the coice of hot meals for breakfast. It was as it appearred on the internet. The staff went above and beyond to be helpfful. It…"Read all Hostal Villa Toscana reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room USD 5.00
- Airport Pickup
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Guatemala City?Contact us directly
See other properties in Guatemala City
Hotel Casa Santorini
Hostel Los Lagos
Mariana's Petit Hotel
Theatre International Hostel
Posada Belen Museo Inn
Hostel Estación Gerona Bed & Breakfast
We have all the comforts you need to make you feel at home in Guatemala City, in a pleasant, safe and comfortable place at a great price.
Our excellent location, at just 1 minute from the airport and close to major tourist sites and business centres, makes us an attractive place for domestic and foreign visitors.
Our goal is to make your stay with us an enjoyable experience! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Superior 1 Bedroom Suite Mountain View (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe Double Garden View (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Hostal Villa Toscana
All our rooms are private and include:
• Cable TV
• Wireless Internet access
• Bathroom with hot water
• Shampoo, soap and towels
Check in: 15:00 Hrs.
Check out: 12:00 Hrs.
• Cash in U.S. dollars or Quetzals
• Credit card or debit card (6% surcharge)
- Immediate medical assistance (free)
- 24 hour security
- Private Parking (free)
- Computer for guest use (free)
- Wireless Internet access throughout the entire hostel (free)
- Meals (delivery service, fast and gourmet food)
- Hot and cold drinks available at the hostel
- Rental cars
- Luggage storage
- Movies (rate A and B)
- Board games
- Reading material
Type of rooms
• Single (Private Single Ensuite): 1 single bed
• Double (Private Double Ensuite): 2 single beds
• Triple (Private Triple Ensuite): 3 single beds
• Matrimonial (Deluxe Private Double Ensuite): 1 king bed
• Suite: 1 king bed, sitting area and terrace
Please note prices does NOT include taxes.
• Breakfast: typical Guatemalan, continental, American or cold cereal
• Private parking
• Unlimited internet access through our guest computer or wireless access in the entire hostel
• Immediate medical assistance service
• Transfers airport (Intl. La Aurora) / hostel / airport*
* Shuttle service is included for up to 3 people from 5:00 am to 9:30 pm, outside these hours there is an additional fee of $ 6.00, as from 4 people up we hire a bus for $ 15.00 per trip.
We are able to comfortably accommodate up to 28 people.
We are just 1 Minute from the airport by car.
Attractions such as the Museum of Ethnology and Archaeology, Modern Art, Children's Museum, Aurora Zoo and the Handicraft Market are located at just a 15 minute walk away.
The Ixchel and Popol Vuh museums are 10 minutes away by car.
After just a 5 minute drive you can visit the Zona Viva, famous for its variety of restaurants bars, coffee shops and business centres.
In a 15 minute drive you can visit the Historic Centre, where the National Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Trade Portal and Central Park are located.
We are also near the most famous and modern shopping centres such as Oakland Mall and Miraflores among others.