- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Wake-up calls
- Washing machine
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 13:00
- Age Restriction
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Antigua?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 12 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Hostal Antigua
Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible, whilst staying within your budget. We offer everything that you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our great location, only 1 block from the central park, allows you to be close to everything, but it is far enough away to give you a very peaceful rest.
• All hostel rooms have cable TV & Private Bath inside the room
• Free Wi-Fi in all hostel rooms and common areas
• High speed internet terminal for guest use at an additional cost of Q7/hr, about $0.90/hr
• Free purified water
• Kitchen for your use
• 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
• Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel. Airport pickup for check_rate $37.
• Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
• Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
• Laundry service & Bag storage
• Daily maid service
• Pet friendly accepting your pet
• Spanish classes & Translation services
• Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
• Rooftop terrace with great views & lots of sitting areas
• CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
• For $5/person you can use the swimming pool & sauna facilities of our more luxurious property
Hostal Antigua is a budget hostel in the heart of Antigua. Our large rooftop terrace has great views of the volcanoes & surrounding mountains, & lots of sitting areas. It is easy to keep in touch, while you are here, with our free Wi-Fi & high speed internet terminals. We also offer a Travel Agency, airport pickup, use of a shared kitchen, laundry service, bag storage, Spanish classes & a large garden sitting area. Our bi-lingual staff will help you with all your needs & give you good tourist info.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37.
Cancellation policy: 3 days, if needed, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hours before the check in time, otherwise, you will be charged the full remaining balance of your reservation.
The Hostal accepts US dollars, Quetzales & Travelers cheques. If paying with credit or debit card, there is a surcharge.
Our rooms & common areas are decorated with beautiful Guatemalan furniture & textiles. They are spacious with lots of light and bright colours. All rooms come with private bath in the room, cable TV, hot water, linens, towels, soap & window views. They all have secure lockers, 1 per bed. We offer 1 large dorm room with 12 beds & 2 sets of (showers, toilets, sinks) in the room, & 2 small 4-bed dorm rooms with private bath inside the room. We do not over crowed the rooms, like some dorm places. Also, we offer 4 private rooms, each with 1 double bed & private bath & cable TV. These private rooms are for 1 or 2 people.
We have the best location in town, only 2 blks (2 minutes walk) from Parque Central. This puts you in the middle of all the action. Our rooftop terrace has great views, for taking pictures or just relaxing. So, all the activities of Antigua is within a couple of minutes walk, including restuarants, bars, market, museums & cultural activities.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.