City Circus Athens
Hostel | 16, Sarri str, Athens, Greece 10553
113 out of 114 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/10/2014)
Mara Garbutt thinks…
"Really awesome hostel. Friendly staff who are eager to help, a great relaxed environment, and an awesome location close to Hadrian's Library and with a great view of the Acropolis from the rooftop…"Read all City Circus Athens reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room USD 1.27
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Athens?Contact us directly
See other properties in Athens
SPARTA TEAM Hotel
Hostel Pella Inn
Soph & Chris Northern Backpackers
Athens Odeon Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe 2 person (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Budget 2 person (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Deluxe Studio (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Buffet breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
2 person (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Superior Double (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
About City Circus Athens
Our staff will be thrilled to show you all that Athens has to offer. We hand out a plenitude of free maps, festival schedules and generous advice at our reception. And if you’re feeling overwhelmed or need to mingle with other fellow travelers, you can chill out with one of the most magnificent views on our terrace. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the Acropolis right in front of you.
- Award of Excellence by HostelBookers "Best New Hostel in Europe 2013"
- Winner of 12th Annual Hoscars Awords " Best Hostel in Greece 2014"
- Best Staff Award 2013
- Best Staff Award 2012
- Best hostel in Greece for 2014 according to TripAdvisor reviews "rated 95%"
City Circus is a cosy place with a total of 11 rooms, fit to accommodate a wide variety of needs at various price levels.
- We offer standard doubles or twins with ensuite bathrooms as well as dormitories that can comfortably accommodate 4 or 6 people.
- All beds and mattresses have been custom made in order to ensure maximum comfort and sweet dreams. And if you happen to be taller than average, don't worry, we have you covered.
- We have air-conditioning in all rooms and common areas for those warmer than average days or nights.
- Safety matters to us, so we have installed security locks with key access cards in the rooms and safety cams monitor all common areas on a 24-hour basis.
- Free delicious buffet breakfast to All guests including (yogurt, fresh bread, Coffe, tea, Orange juice, Homemade marmelades, cereals, fresh fruits, ice tea, eggs, cheese, halva, olives)
- Free Wifi not only in the lobby area but in the rooms also
- Free popcorn for movie nights
- Free towels and linen
- Free maps of the City
- Free every day tours of the City
- Laundry service with new washers and dryers that take 7 kilos loads to save you money and get it clean very fast.
- Luggage storage allow you to leave your bags safe whilst you are out and about or on the Islands.
- Roof Terrace where you can chill out with one of the most magnificent views. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the Acropolis right in front of you.
- 24 hours reception. We are always open for you. There is always someone here to welcome you with a smile to help you.
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival (1pm)
Cancellatiion fees: Value of the first night
No-show : Value of the first night
City Circus Athens
16, Sarri str.
City Circus is conveniently located in the Psirri district, less than a 10' walk from the Acropolis. Psirri is a bohemian hotspot in the historical center of Athens, next to the spice bazaar and the antique markets. Our neighborhood is full of local artists, amazing graffiti, various eateries and funky bars that will keep you entertained day and night. Transportation is also excellent: City Circus is located 200m from both the Metro and the train station that connects directly to the airport and the port of Piraeus.