Labyrinth Hostel Weimar
Hostel | Goetheplatz 6, Weimar, Germany 99423
50 out of 52 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (31/10/2013)
Voytek Stando thinks…
"They accommodated me even though I arrived couple of hours later than their final check-in time! The guy (very friendly one) has answered my call and came just because of me - incredible. Thanks so…"Read all Labyrinth Hostel Weimar reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Breakfast USD 4.11
- Linen USD 2.74
- Towel USD 0.69
- Luggage Room
- groups with more than 20 pax only from Nov. to March - age only 17 years and older - only high school groups, students etc. - in Juli and weekend max. 15 pax
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Weimar?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Private (4 beds)
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Labyrinth Hostel Weimar
You can expect extensive city info, a personal support and a cozy and international atmosphere from us. You will also find a complete equipped guest kitchen, free tea and coffee and on the big roof terrace it will be easy to make new friends.
The Labyrinth Hostel Weimar is a proud member of the Backpacker Network Germany e.V.
We really do have something for everyone.
* free W-LAN
* Free tea and coffee
* Free city map
* Fully-equipped kitchen
* 24h access
* Late riser friendly: check out 11 am
* High-speed internet access
* Breakfast available
* Lockers for dormitories
* Free book exchange
* lots of games, music CD's
* Iron and ironing board, fan, alarm clock, umbrella
* Free luggage storage
* Credit cards accepted
* No membership required, no expensive membership cards
* 10% discount with your ISIC card
* Free booking for your next hostel in the Backpacker Network Germany
* Calling cards available – for cheap phone-calls home
* Internet terminal with all messengers, Skype, headset etc.
* Cozy lounge for chat and beer
* Money-saving tips for onward travel
For the cyclists:
* Bike-repair kits
* Several bike shops around the corner
* Various maps of Dresden and surrounding areas
* Healthy breakfast
For city explorers:
* Lots of information on public transport and the city
* History books about Weimar
* Extensive information on trips to other areas near Weimar
For apartment seekers:
* Extensive list of websites and newspapers with apartment ads
* Info about notice-boards with accommodation ads
* Stay 6 nights, the 7th night is free
For the last-minute travelers:
* We keep some beds available every day for people without reservations or for those who want to extend their stay. There is definitely a chance if you call the same day or just walk in.
* If we don't have a bed available we will find one for you somewhere else – saving you an unnecessary trek.
Please pay for your accommodation in cash on arrival. Visa- or MasterCard is also accepted, but please note that we have to charge 2, 50 € extra for credit-card transactions.
Amenities (not compulsory):
Breakfast 3 Euro per person
Bed linen (once off payment) 2 Euro per person
Our hostel is located right on the central 'Goetheplatz' square. Here begins the car-free downtown and all bus lines meet here. All sights of Weimar are in easy walking distance. Right in front of the hostel leaves the bus line 6 to the memorial Buchenwald.