A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn
Hostel | Reeperbahn 154, Hamburg, Germany 20359
81 out of 113 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/09/2013)
"It's pretty cheap for Hamburg, except the breakfast is over priced. The night staff were friendly enough and the rooms were very clean. I would have stayed longer, but it was full."Read all A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast USD 9.23
- Linen USD 3.95
- Towel USD 1.32
- Luggage Room
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!! Bed linen for Dorms: 3,- € | (from 01.07.2014: 3,50 €) Breakfast: 6,- € | (from 01.07.2014: 7,- €) Credit card fee( for final costs under 200,- €) : 2,95 € Late Check Out: 7,50 €
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hamburg?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hamburg
Pyjama Park Hotel&Hostel
Superbude Hotel Hostel St. Pauli
MEININGER Hamburg City Center
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 € from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 € per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 €/20min) and high speed wifi (5 €/24h)
- free wifi in public areas and all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog around (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance and our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of the first night will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
We will charge the additional city tax at check-in.
The tax is based on the net amount paid by each overnight guest and is estimated as follows:
10.00 Euro = 0 Euro,
25.00 Euro = 0.50 Euro,
50.00 Euro = 1 Euro,
100.00 Euro = 2 Euro,
150.00 Euro = 3 Euro,
200.00 Euro = 4 Euro
Fishmarket – 2,0 km
Port of Hamburg – 2,6 km
Town Hall – 2,5 km
Speicherstadt – 2,4 km
St. Pauli – 1,1 km
Reeperbahn – 0,5 km
The ‚Michel‘ – 1,4 km
Museum of Ethnology – 3,1 km
Schanzenviertel – 1,6 km
Jungfernstieg – 2,5 km