MEININGER Hamburg City Center
Hostel | Goetheallee 9-11, Haus 3, Hamburg, Germany 22765
793 out of 852 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/06/2015)
Chris Hope thinks…
"Very welcoming and helpful staff. All rooms and communal areas clean and modern. 24 hr bar, 24 hr pool room. Exceeded expectations."Read all MEININGER Hamburg City Center reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 7.58
- Luggage Room
Special cancellation & payment conditions:
CXL 7 Rooms - Cancellations received 0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 6 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
CXL 21 Rooms - Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon total price in full.
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hamburg?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hamburg
A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn
Superbude Hotel Hostel St. Pauli
Pyjama Park Hotel&Hostel
Arena Hostel Hamburg
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About MEININGER Hamburg City Center
If you need a little change from Matjes and Labskaus and want to go easy on the wallet, you are welcome to whip up your favourite dish in our fully equipped guest kitchen while waiting for the laundry in our own washing machine. Or just get a snack from the vending machine or from the bar. We always have fresh sandwiches, muffins and many other delicacies on offer.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. In the shared rooms and dorms, the bunk beds are usually fitted with a curtain if you desire some privacy. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and are equipped with a TV set. In the dormitories, showers and toilets are separated. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet
- Late check out till 2pm (10 Euro, only for private room)
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Internet terminals (subjected to a fee)
- Call Points for telephone calls
- Safeboxes at the reception (5 Euro)
- Washing machine and dryer (5 Euro)
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro (Deposit 5 Euro)
- For those with cars, we have underground parking (on request)
- Bicycles (spring - autumn)
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11 am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
- From the main train station, take the S-Bahn S1, S3 or S31 to Altona station
- From Hamburg airport, take bus 110 to the metro station Ohlsdorf (S and U Bahn) and then S1 to Altona station
SIGHTSEEING & NIGHTLIFE
- Reeperbahn: 1 km
- Sankt Pauli: 1.5 km
- Landungsbrücken: 1.5 km
- Planten un Blomen: 2.5 km
- Fischmarkt 3 km
- Restaurants & Bars: 1 km
- Shopping, Kino: 1.5 km