A&O Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof
Hostel | Corneliusstraße 9, Dusseldorf, Germany 40215
192 out of 213 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/04/2015)
Casey Horrigan thinks…
"Great location. 10 minute walk from Hbf, although directions are a little confusing. Had to whip out my rusty german to get there. We booked a 4bed room and had it to ourselves the first 2 nights…"Read all A&O Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Common area / room
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 7.77
- Linen USD 3.33
- Towel USD 1.11
- Luggage Room
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!! - 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge - from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price - from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price - one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card. Please note, towels and linen only included for private rooms Bed linen for Dorms: 3€ (from July 2014: 3.50 €) Breakfast: 6 € (from July 2014: 7€) Credit card fee (for total amount under 200€) : 2.95 € Late Check Out: 7.50 €
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Dusseldorf?Contact us directly
See other properties in Dusseldorf
Hotel Haus Hillesheim (since 1894)
City Lounge Hotel
City Apart. Hotel
Hotel Berliner Hof
The A&O is just 900 meters from the Central Station and can be easily reached by streetcar in just a few minutes. The main shopping street – "Kö" – is only 200 meters away. With its central location the A&O is easy to reach by car, train or streetcar. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Family Room (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About A&O Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 € from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 € per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 €/20min) and high speed wifi (5 €/24h)
- free wifi in public areas in all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog arround (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance, so our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of the first night will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
- Old Town 1,5 km
- Main station 0,9 km
- Opera house 1,5 km
- Konigsallee 0,6 km
- Frankfurt Airport 10,0 km
- Dusseldorf City Center 0,2 km
- Town Hall 1,7 km
- Rhein Tower 2,1 km
- „längste Theke der Welt“ (Altstadt) – “world's longest bar” (historic city) 2,0 km