- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
- Breakfast 4.30USD
- Towel 1.07USD
„We do NOT accept direct bookings for groups more than 8 persons. Those groups must book through the Hostelbookers Group bookings- department. Just hit 'Groups' in the navigation. We do not accept Stag or Hen parties. Please note that on December 1st, 2014 an accommodation tax was introduced on private journeys in Cologne. This is 5% of the rate per person/night and will be charged upon arrival on site.
Special Event Booking – Special Cancellation & Payment Conditions:
Please note that we have special conditions during IDS period (21.03 – 25.03.2017): For cancellations 0 to 60 days prior to arrival we will charge you 100% of the total booking amount.
Payment: We require payment in advance for the whole booking amount.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cologne?
Map and Directions
Take the train to Cologne Central Station (Köln Hbf) or the tram (U 5, 16, 18) to Dom/Hbf. The hostel is 5 minutes walking distance from there: exit the main train station towards Breslauer Platz, walk across and turn left onto Maximinenstraße. Follow 270 meters then turn right into Turiner Straße. The hostel is located on your right hand side opposite the Savoy Hotel.
Free parking is available in front of the Youth Hostel Cologne-Riehl (3 km from Pathpoint Cologne, direct tram connection U 18)
From the airport, take train S13 from the airport to the main train station of Cologne (Köln/Hbf). The train leaves every 20 minutes and the journey takes 15 minutes. Choose ticket category 1b (€2.40 / one way). From train station: see above.
In order to reach the destination by car from Koln-Bonn Airport, you need to follow these instructions.
1) Head west (650 m)
2) Turn left toward Kennedystraße (500 m)
3) Take the ramp onto Kennedystraße (1.3 km)
4) Take the exit onto A59 toward Köln/Düsseldorf (2.8 km)
5) Continue onto A559 (signs for Köln/Aachen/Köln-Porz-Gremberghoven/A559) (7.6 km)
6) Continue onto L124/Östliche Zubringerstraße (400 m)
7) Continue straight onto L111/Opladener Str. And continue to follow L111 (2.4 km)
8) Exit onto Offenbachplatz (450 m)
9) Continue onto Tunisstraße (450 m)
10) Slight right to stay on Tunisstraße (200 m)
11) Slight right at Ursulastraße (350 m)
12) Turn right at Machabäerstraße and continue until you reach the destination.