Southend Hostel Bremen
Hostel | Jakobistr. 23 A, Bremen, Germany 28195
255 out of 306 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/01/2015)
"Only the location. And for the state the property and everything inside is in, the hostel was fairly clean."Read all Southend Hostel Bremen reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Breakfast USD 3.34
- Linen USD 2.23
- Towel USD 1.11
- Luggage Room
Check in times Mo-Sat: 3.00 pm – 9.00 pm. general holidays: 3.00 pm – 7.00 pm. If you are later than 9 pm (7pm), call us 15 min before your arrival at the hostel! A member of staff will be there to greet you upon arrival. The latest check in time is 00:00 h. If you don’t arrive on time we charge a late-arrival fee of € 10,00 Any cancellations must be made 48 hrs before the arrival. Any cancellations made after and all no-shows can be charged their full booking.You must pay on arrival.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bremen?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bremen
City Hotel Bremen
GastHaus Bremen Backpacker Hostel
Hotel-Guesthouse Marion Weber
Townside Hostel Bremen
The Grand Hostel Bremen
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Self-catering
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Self-catering
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Self-catering
3 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Dorm (5 beds) Ensuite
9 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Self-catering
5 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Southend Hostel Bremen
We are in the old part of town, one of the most beautiful quarters in Bremen, with a lot of entertainment possibilities like shopping, clubs, restaurants, culture and of course relaxing at the riverside ("Schlachte")
This and much more you will find within walking distance!
For the guests, who already know us, we maintained our pub Style - friendly staff, pretty rooms, all with shower and toilet. You won't miss our cozy atmosphere!
For all of you who do not know us yet - see for yourself!
Beds are available from € 15 (10 bed dorm), new is a dorm only for ladies (8 bed dorm) for
€ 18. Our single rooms are not expensive (€ 30).
For groups we offer specially prices! Ask us...
We hope to see you soon!
* Reception time is between 9.00 am - 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm - 9.00 pm
* Check in time is between 3.00 pm - 9.00 pm
(Please contact us if you are arriving later)
* Check out is until 10.30 am
Our Hostel has a cosy lounge, where you can meet people from all over the world. Or you can use our PCs or your own Laptop on our Wireless LAN! Besides a TV, we have also a large games collection etc!
All rooms are ensuite.
Further offers are:
* No curfew
* Large and small breakfast
* Coffee and tea are free up to 10.30 am
* Bicycle garage (free)
* Bicycle hire
* Parking in our garage
* Smoking area
* Self catering kitchen
* Beverages and Snack machine
* Children up to 3 years are free
* Washing machine and dryer by charge
* Pets are allowed (please inform us before)
* Internet using is free
* W-LAN in the lounge
* Luggage area
* Safe at the reception
- Meisenfrei (pub) - 1 min
- Meisenfrei/ Blues Club blues & rock 'n' roll live concert club - 1 min
- Peking/Nanking (Chinese) - 2 min
- Plaka (Greek) - 2 min
- Come prima (Italian) - 2 min
- Manitu (Mexican) - 2 min
and other one...
Schlachte (Weser promenade/ riverside) :
- Ristorante Da Francesco (Italien) - 5 min
- Osteria (Italian restaurant, fish and meat specialties) - 5 min
- Luv (Restaurant, café, bar, lounge) - 5 min
- Feldmann's Bierhaus (pub) - 5 min
- Red Rock (bar) - 5 min
- Paulaner's (pub/ restaurant) - 5 min
- Kangaroo Island (bar) - 5 min
- Bodega del Puerto (Spanish) - 5 min
- Café & Bar Celona (breakfast) - 5 min
- Küstenmotorschiff „TREUE" (Restaurant ship) - 5 min
- Theaterschiff Bremen (theater - restaurant - bar) - 5 min
and various other locations !
- Town Hall - 7 min
- Bremen town musicians - 7 min
- Market Square- 7 min
- Roland Statue - 7 min
- Schnoor Quarter - 8 min
- Böttcherstrasse - 7 min
and much more besides...
- Weser stadium - 20 min
- Discotheques & clubs at the Rembertiring (main station) - 10 min
- Clubs and much more besides in the "Viertel" - 15 - 20 min
- "Theater am Goetheplatz" - 15 min
- "Weseburg" (modern trend art) - 5min
- "Roselius house" (museum) - 8 min
- "Kunsthalle" (museum) - 10 min
this all and still many more can reach you easily by foot !