2A Hostel Map
Hostel | Saalestr. 76, Berlin, Germany 12055
15 out of 20 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (11/02/2014)
Ravindra Raman thinks…
"The cleanliness is very good. The staff are friendly and helpfull. The hostel is very quiet except for the nearest train station. It is worth the money."Read all 2A Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 3.45
- Towel USD 2.76
- Luggage Room
After hostelbookers has confirmed your booking we will pre-authorize the amount of the first night of your stay on your credit card. The pre-authorized amount will be charged only in case of a "no-show". The payment is to be made upon arrival.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
Hotel Britzer Tor
The Cat's Pajamas Hostel
36 Rooms Hostel Berlin Kreuzberg
Eastern Comfort Hostelboat
East Side City Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Hauptbahnhof (Main Train Station) or from S-Bahn Zoologischer Garten
Take the train S 5 in the direction of Strausberg Nord or the S 7 in the direction of Ahrensfelde. Get off at Ostkreuz and transfer to the circle line (Ring) S 41, it will take you directly to your destination Neukoelln. You will see our hostel from the platform.
From Flughafen Tegel
1. Directly at the airport you take the bus X9 in the direction of Zoologischer Garten. You get off at Jungfernheide where you transfer to the circle line (Ring) S 42 which will take you to your destination Neukoelln. You will see our hostel from the platform.
2. You take the bus 109 also in the direction of Zoologischer Garten. You get off at Jakob-Kaiser-Platz, where you change to the U 7 in the direction of Rudow. You get off at Neukoelln where you take the exit towards Saalestrasse. You will reach the hostel within two minutes.
From Flughafen Schoenefeld
1. Directly at the airport you take the train S 45 in the direction of Bundesplatz. It will take you to your destination Neukoelln straightaway. You will see our hostel from the platform.
2. You take the bus 171 towards Hermannplatz. You get off at Neukoelln where you will find us.
3. Take the train S 9 in the direction of Pankow and exit at Baumschulweg. Here you transfer to the S 47 in the direction of Hermannstrasse. Get off at Neukoelln.
Exit autobahn A100 at Exit 24 in the direction of Buschkrugalle. You will be getting on Karl-Marx-Strasse which you follow for about 700 meters until you reach the intersection Saalestrasse. Turn right onto Saalestrasse, after 160 meters you will find us on the right hand side.