EastSeven Berlin Hostel
Hostel | Schwedter Straße 7, Ammon & Schöpfel GbR, Berlin, Germany 10119
866 out of 875 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (06/07/2014)
"The Hostel is well located and the staff are very accommodating, friendly, helpful and full if good advice. Rooms are very clean and thankfully the bathrooms are outside the rooms and kept very clean. |You could find…"Read all EastSeven Berlin Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Breakfast USD 2.69
- Towel USD 1.34
- Luggage Room
If you are more than 8 people (Group), you must first enquire at the hostel before booking otherwise your reservation will be cancelled and the 10% deposit won't be refunded. NOTE: Client will contact you once confirmation is received to process further payment. The authorization code (CCV) for money transaction will be required within 48 hours after booking is made to guarantee the reservation. Reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. Provided credit card will be pre-authorized and charged on the day of booking. Credit card holders name is obligatory and must be the same as guest name on reservation. If cancelled within 3 days prior to arrival or in case of a no show, the full amount of the booking will be charged. Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
MEININGER Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Wombats City Hostel - Berlin
St Christopher's Inn - Berlin
H2 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Self-catering
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
Double (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
4 person (Private bathroom)Self-catering
Triple (Shared bathroom)Self-catering
About EastSeven Berlin Hostel
Easy to reach from all Airports and Train stations (U2 - Senefelder Platz), we are situated in the heart of Central Berlin - surrounded by cafés, restaurants, theatres, nightlife and of course lots of shops (Kastanienallee, Kollwitz Platz etc.). The Main cultural attractions (Museum Island, Alexander Platz/TV Tower, etc.) are within walking distance.
- Free walking tours
- Free maps
- Free use of the kitchen
- Free WiFi in rooms + lounge
- Free Linen
- Free luggage storage
- Free Lockers in the rooms
- Free hot shower 24 hours
- Laundry service
- Bicycle rental
- Beautiful garden/ BBQ area
- Comfortable Lounge (24h)
- Big self catering kitchen (24h)
- Italian style Lattes and other delicious drinks
- No curfew, open 24h with door code
- Reception: 7h00 - 24h00
- Check-in 15h00 - 24h00
- Earlier check-ins can store the luggage
- Late check-out 12:00 midday
We have plenty of private rooms (single/ double/ tripple/ quad) and small dorms (max. 8 people)!!
Spacious bathrooms with strong + hot showers 24h, are provided on every floor, the big selfcatering kitchen and our lounge are located in the cosy garden-house.
- No stag- or hensparties or anything of the sort
- All guest have to be minimum 18 years old on arrival. Special permission has to be asked at the hostel before booking. Exception is kids travelling with parents.
- If you are more than 8 people (Group), you must first enquire at the hostel before booking!!
We also accept Visa and Master, but there is a small fee
We normally have beds available for our walk ins.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Berlin!!
THE Hostel in Berlin centre, Prenzlauer Berg and Mitte
The EastSeven Berlin Hostel is located 80m from the underground station "Senefelder Platz" on the U2 metroline - 2 stops from Alexander Platz.
All airports, long distance railway stations and the central bus station in Berlin are easy to reach by public transport.
Staying with the EastSeven Berlin Hostel puts you right in the center of Berlin Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg - these vibrant districts with their exciting sights are the ideal place for travellers seeking the true spirit of Berlin.
With us you will
* stay in Berlin´s hippest district "Prenzlauer Breg"
* discover the relaxed part of Berlin
* shop till you drop in Berlin´s off-beat fashion shops on Kastanianallee
* enjoy Berlin´s great bars/clubs/cafes all around us - e.g. White Trash, Prater (Berlin's oldest beergarden),Week End, Icon Club, Kaffee Burger, Tacheles etc.
* walk to Berlin´s centre, Alexander Platz, Hackescher Markt, Kollwitzplatz etc.
* find some of Berlin`s best fleamarkets near the Hostel
* reach main touristic sights within 10 Minutes from the Hostel - eg. Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate etc.
... and after a hard day´s walking, why not recover in EastSeven´s lush garden with some selected german beers!