Eastern Comfort Hostelboat
Hostel | Muehlenstrasse 73 - 77, on the river SPREE, Berlin, Germany 10243
380 out of 401 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/01/2014)
"Staff we're very friendly and helpful. The cabin felt cosy and warm and was quiet so could get a decent amount of sleep!"Read all Eastern Comfort Hostelboat reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Breakfast USD 6.94
- Linen USD 6.94
- Luggage Room
Payment is to be in cash only. Please note that our Eastern Boat has ensuite cabins and the Western Boat (5min walking from the Eastern Boat) has shared showers and toilettes.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 16:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
East Side City Hotel
Industriepalast Hostel Berlin
Design Hotel DDR
Globetrotter Hostel Odyssee
The boat “Eastern Comfort” is moored only 10 meters away from the 'Berlin Wall'. The boat “Western Comfort” is 250 metres Walking distance away.
You can be in “Mitte” & "Prenzlauer Berg" in 10 minutes with public transportation. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Superior Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Budget Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Eastern Comfort Hostelboat
Half our cabins on the boats have water view, the other half land view of the Berlin Wall. The earlier you book, the longer you stay with us the greater the chance to get a cabin with water view
The boat is equipped with a modern central heating system in every cabin to ensure comfort and enjoy the crackling fire in our stoves while eating breakfast, during colder times of the year.
- FREE boat trips on the river Spree
(on request and dependent on the weather)
- 2euros discount on the 1st drink in our lounge ( for each arrival)
- A multi-lingual staff who are friendly and knowledgeable, offering excellent advice on tours, museums, galleries, shopping and of course night life.
- W-Lan/wi-fi hot-spot free of charge (your own computer on both boats)
- internet 1€/half hour (our computer on Eastern Comfort”)
- no curfew, open 24h with door code
- reception: 8h00 - 24h00 (Eastern Comfort)
- check-in 16h00 - 24h00 (earlier check-ins can store
their luggage at their own risk) Western Comfort check in 17h00-24h00
- check-out 11h00 midday (12h00 on Western Comfort)
- boat shuttle (sometimes ;-) )
- “all you can eat/drink” breakfast 8:30am-11:00am only 6€
- if needed, valid for second class Eastern or Western Comfort, bed linen incl. towels 5euros / pers once
- non smoking (smoking allowed on the outside deck)
- bicycle-hire 12€/day
- laundry service 5€/load
- visa, master, EC, cash preferred
- shops/supermarket/cheep food within walking distance
- free city maps, free walking tours
- free city magazines/event guides
Cabins “Eastern Comfort”:
1st class: large double-bed cabins with a modern bathroom and large Windows. Bed linen & towels incl.
2nd class with portholes: double cabins also have their own bathrooms and 'french'-beds (125wide), the three-bed rooms have one bunk bed and a single bed, and four.-bed have two bunk beds.
Cabins "Western Comfort" : double bed cabins and triple bed cabins (one bunk bed and a single bed). All with shared shower and toilette. The shared community bathrooms are centrally located on the upper deck and the spacious roof terrace sets the perfect setting for relaxing and absorbing Berlin.
For 2nd class cabins "Western Comfort" bring your own bed linen or rent it at the reception for 5euros / pers once.
For security reasons, children under 6 years of age & non- swimmers are not allowed on board. Also pets because we have a cat.
Berlin is under construction! The Spree river on the Western side is being renovated.
Effective immediately, our Western boat is in exile on the eastern side of the Spree river
for a number of months. Our guests will be happy because they will have only to walk 1min to their cabins after checking in!
East & West side by side; looking forward to seeing you on board(s)'