Frosch - Hostel Map
Hostel | Schivelbeiner Strasse 26, Berlin, Germany 10439
29 out of 33 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/01/2013)
"This backpackers has a lot of character with its "froggy" decoration. a special mention to the frog-bouddha! I especially appreciated the friendliness of the staff, always kind and here to help. beds were…"Read all Frosch - Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Breakfast USD 4.48
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
Hotel Bornholmer Hof
1A Apartment Berlin
Alcatraz Backpacker Hostel
Hotel 4 Youth Am Mauerpark
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
The Hostel is near the Metro station 'Schönhauser Allee' and the S-Bahn and Train station 'Gesundbrunnen'.
You can arrive via the metro-line U2 from Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes.
Good access to public transport.
From the Ring-motorway towards Berlins district 'Prenzlauer Berg'
Afterwards it is not dificult to find 'Schönhauser Allee'.
Way from Berlin tegel Airport to the Frosch-Hostel by car:
1. Head southwest toward Flughafen Tegel 280 m
2. Slight right at Flughafen Tegel 54 m
3. Continue straight 700 m
4. Take the ramp onto A111 700 m
5. Take exit 12-Heckerdamm 280 m
6. Continue on the ramp 210 m
7. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Wedding/Spandau 350 m
8. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A100 ramp 210 m
9. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Wedding 180 m
10. Continue toward A100 and merge onto A100 2.2 km
11. Continue onto Seestraße 3.2 km
12. Continue onto Osloer Str. 1.8 km
13. Continue onto Bornholmer Str. 700 m
14. Turn right at Malmöer Str. 350 m
15. Take the 3rd left onto Schivelbeiner Str.
Destination will be on the right 110 m