A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof
Hostel | Lehrter Strasse 12-15, Berlin, Germany 10557
76 out of 89 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/07/2014)
"Hostel felt decent. Room was clean, towels, linen and soap were provided. Big lockers were provided, and padlocks can be borrowed at a 5euro deposit, except there were only six lockers in a 8-bed dorm. Electrical points…"Read all A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 8.86
- Linen USD 3.80
- Towel USD 1.27
- Luggage Room
Cancellation Period: Until the day of arrival until 6 o’clock pm (local time hotel/hostel) free of charge. There is a cancellation fee of 100 percent of the first night, should the client cancel the room(s) after the aforementioned cancellation period or in a case of non-arrival. It’s the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival. Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines are irreversible. Bed linen for Dorms: 3€ (from July 2014: 3.50 €) Breakfast: 6 € (from July 2014: 7€) Credit card fee (for total amount under 200€) : 2.95 € Late Check Out: 7.50 €
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
MEININGER Berlin Hauptbahnhof
Hotel Saks Berlin Mitte
baxpax Mitte Hostel
Wallyard Hotel & Hostel
Main Station Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Family Room (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 7 € from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 € per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 €/20min) and high speed wifi (5 €/24h)
- free wifi in public areas and all rooms
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog arround (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance, so our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of the first night will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
Brandenburg Gate – 3,0 km
Alexanderplatz & TV Tower – 5,0 km
Potsdamer Platz – 3,9 km
Reichstag – 1,7 km
Checkpoint Charlie – 5,3 km
East Side Gallery – 9,7
Holocaust Monument – 4,8 km
Olympic Stadium – 10,2 km