Circus Hostel Map
Hostel | Weinbergsweg 1a, Berlin, Germany 10119
162 out of 165 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/07/2014)
Alia Alhafny thinks…
"good location, great facilities (cafe and bar), good access to walking tours and information. clean and spacious rooms"Read all Circus Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast USD 6.71
- Towel USD 1.34
- Luggage Room
“On the 14th December 2013 the Berlin Senate decided to instigate a “City Tax” for overnight stays in the city, to come into effect on the 1st January 2014. Prices do not include the City Tax on private overnight stays in the city. The City Tax is 5% of the overnight price of all bookings made after 1st January 2014.”
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
Wombats City Hostel - Berlin
EastSeven Berlin Hostel
St Christopher's Inn - Berlin
Hotel 4 Youth Am Mauerpark
MEININGER Berlin Mitte
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
(1) By Bus:
* Take bus 142 from 'Europaplatz' in front of the main station, direction
'S Storkower Strasse'.
* You can buy a short trip ticket from the driver, and the journey will cost 1.50 Euro.
* Get off at Rosenthaler Platz. The Circus Hostel is the white building on the corner.
(2) By Train (better at night):
* Buy a 2.10 Euro AB Zone ticket and don't forget to stamp it on the platform.
* Follow the signs for the S-Bahn (White 'S' on green background) and take any eastbound train to 'Alexanderplatz'.
* From there go downstairs to the U-Bahn and take line U8 in direction 'Wittenau' for two stops to 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus Hostel is the white building on the corner.
From Airport Schönefeld (SFX):
* From the ticket machines in the terminal, buy a 2.80 EUR ABC ticket. You will need to stamp it on the platform.
* Walk across to the train station, and take the regional 'Airport Express' to the city centre. It usually goes from platform 3.
* Get off the Airport Express at 'Alexanderplatz'.
* From there go downstairs to the U-Bahn and take line U8 in direction 'Wittenau' for two stops to 'Rosenthaler Platz'. The Circus is the building on the corner.