baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
Hostel | Skalitzer Strasse 104, Berlin, Germany 10997
323 out of 361 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (25/07/2014)
Lucy Curl thinks…
"Beds are comfortable. Location is good, lots of nice cafés around. Decent kitchen facilities. Safe and secure."Read all baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 6.96
- Towel USD 1.27
- Luggage Room
1. We do not accept any group underage, that means if anyone is under 16 years of Age, we can cancel your group booking at any time.
2. we don't accept group bookings for more than 10 People, if you didn't book it through the Groups department. So if you are more then 10, please ring the Group Department to make sure we accept your booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
36 Rooms Hostel Berlin Kreuzberg
A&O Berlin Mitte
The Cat's Pajamas Hostel
Design Hotel DDR
Eastern Comfort Hostelboat
Singer109 Apartment - Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
16 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
We are located opposite an underground station, but it’s also the right area to walk everywhere!
We offer shared (dorm) and private rooms. Spend a night on wheels; our best bed is in a VW Beatle car! All our rooms are themed, so spend a night in Italy, Switzerland or UK while enjoying Berlin.
Our bar is the best place to start the night. Our lovely staff will tell you which clubs (Berghain, Watergate, Club of Visionary, Live at Dot Club) offer the hippest parties around the corner. We also like to challenge our guests for a round of pool. Our roof terrace is the best place to have breakfast and start the day! Our guest kitchen is fully equipped. Internet and bike rental is also available.
Please note that we do not accept the booking of underage guests!
Services of baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
- Many rooms individually decorated by different artists
Please note there is an additional charge of EUR 2.50 per person for bed linen. It is not possible for guests to use their own bed linen or sleeping bags. City taxes not included: A 5% City Tax will be collected at Check-in for all bookings made after January 1st 2014 (Exceptions apply for business travellers with appropriate proof, please contact the hostel directly for additional information).
- Lounge with relaxed atmosphere
- Keycard access system
- Lockers on the floors
- Public room
- Kitchen with balcony
- Cafe and bar from 07.00 a.m.
- Snacks and drinks at the reception
- Check-out at 11:00 AM
- English radio news
- Laundry service
- Girls dorms
- Free Berlin walking tours
- Free city map
- TV, video and DVD
1. We do not accept any group underage, which means if any one is under 16 years of age, we can cancel your group booking at any time.
2. We don't accept a group booking over 10 People, if you didn't book it over HostelBookers Group department, so if you are more then 10, please ring HostelBookers Group Department to make sure we accept your booking
- in the geographical middle of Berlin
- 20 minutes to reach the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag and Potsdamer Platz
- ten minutes to the Jewish Museum
- Excellent bar and club scene within walking distance
- 5 minutes to the Eastside Gallery
- turkish bath, indoor and open-air swimming pool nearby
- Great selection of restaurants for every budget
- direct proximity to the Ostbahnhof, underground station in front of the entry door (U-Goerlitzer Bhf.)