A&O Berlin Mitte
Hostel | Köpenicker Straße 127 - 129, Berlin, Germany 10179
366 out of 450 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/02/2014)
"Very basic hostel in a run down part of Berlin with few amenities - no laundry, small lounge, no self catering kitchen and a elevator that only only goes to the 7th floor (I was staying on the 8th) Building was…"Read all A&O Berlin Mitte reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Internet access in public areas
- Pets allowed
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 8.32
- Linen USD 4.16
- Towel USD 1.39
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
Singer109 Apartment - Hostel
Violet am Alexanderplatz
baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel
36 Rooms Hostel Berlin Kreuzberg
Design Hotel DDR
ONE80 Hostel - Alexanderplatz
Pegasus Hostel Berlin
The special highlight of the A&O Berlin Mitte is its unbeatable, central location – right in the middle of Mitte! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Family Room (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About A&O Berlin Mitte
- 'All you can eat' breakfast for just 6 € from 6 till 10 a.m. (7 till 11 a.m. at the weekend)
- 24 hours snacks at our lobby-bar
- only non smoking rooms
- daily newspaper
- free luggage room
- check-out till 10 am (11 am at the weekend)
- Late-Check-Out till 2 p.m. on request (7,50 € per room extra)
- check-in at 3 pm
- internet terminals (1 €/20min) and wifi (5 €/24h)
- free wifi in public areas
- multilingual and friendly staff
- ticket sale (walkabout, sight-seeing tours,') and information
- credit cards VISA und Master (+2.95 Euro fee), Maestro (for free)
- For 5 € per night, you are allowed to bring your dog arround (only in double and single rooms).
- billard and table football
- free house safe
The 2- star house has both hotel and hostel rooms. All rooms are light, have modern furnishings and are fitted with a shower and WC. You will also find a hairdryer in each room. For individual and business travellers we offer single or double hotel rooms. Likewise we also offer family rooms which sleep two adults and two children. With more than 50 mutli- bed rooms is the A&O Hostel Mitte a first class over night stay for groups as well as individual travellers. All rooms have modern furnishings, equipped with a shower and WC.
In our lobby we have internet terminals, a souvenir and necessity shop for your convenience. We have a cosy bar where you can relax. In each house and also in all rooms, it is possible to surf the net with our WiFi connection. Our friendly and multilingual reception personnel are on duty 24hrs a day should you need any help or have any inquiries, etc. Book a laid- back city trip or theater tickets directly through us.
CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance, so our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.
Koellnischer Park ?0,2 km
Maerkisches Museum ?0,2 km
Alexander Square ?1.5 km
Treptower Park ?3,0 km
Potsdamer Square ?3.5 km
Brandenburg Gate ?4,0 km
Reichstag ?4,0 km
Memory Church ?6,0 km
KaDeWe ?6,0 km
Kurfurstendamm ?7,0 km