MEININGER Berlin Alexanderplatz
Hostel | Schönhauserallee 19, Berlin, Germany 10435
257 out of 273 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (24/11/2013)
"very good location, just few steps from Alexanderplatz, metro station front of the hotel, clean room, good breakfast. I can highly recommend!"Read all MEININGER Berlin Alexanderplatz reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Breakfast USD 7.79
- Luggage Room
Special cancellation & payment conditions:
CXL 7 Rooms - Cancellations received 0 to 7 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 6 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
CXL 21 Rooms - Cancellations received 0 to 21 days prior to arrival or in case of No Show will be charged 100 % of the total reservation amount. The total price of the reservation will be charged 20 days prior arrival and it is non-refundable.
BOOKING FOR GROUPS OF 12 OR MORE
1. Bookings for groups of 12 or more: cancellations made by the guest respectively on the part of the intermediary person or organisation are free of charge up to 60 days before expected arrival. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to arrival, the following cancellation fees apply; these fees also apply for bookings made within 60 days of expected arrival:
a) For cancellations made 59 to 30 days before expected arrival, 30 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
b) For cancellations made 29 to 10 days before expected arrival, 50 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
c) For cancellations made 9 to 1 day(s) before expected arrival, 90 per cent of the agreed-upon total price will be due.
d) Guests who either cancel on the day of their expected arrival or simply do not show up will be charged the agreed-upon total price in full.
Above cancellation conditions also apply if the number of persons is reduced at least 10 per cent within this period of time. A reduction of less than 10 per cent is free of charge until 1 day prior to arrival.
2. Booked meals can be cancelled free of charge until 8 days prior to arrival. Thereafter, a cancellation fee of 100 per cent of the agreed-upon total price applies.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
EastSeven Berlin Hostel
Wombats City Hostel - Berlin
St Christopher's Inn - Berlin
PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel
H2 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz
ONE80 Hostel - Alexanderplatz
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
CXL 7 - 6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
CXL 7 - Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
CXL 7 - Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
CXL 7 - Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
CXL 21 - Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
CXL 7 - Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About MEININGER Berlin Alexanderplatz
We are very fond of this district. Its unique charm is incorporated in our house. Do what you like, but only if you like! In our lounge, you can put your feet up with a good book after a long day, or enjoy free internet access on your laptop. If you fancy a cool beer and a chat, the chances are you'll find both at the bar. For a match of skills between old or new friends, the game area offers a pool table and football table. Or you can also sit out on the terrace in front of the building and just take in the colourful bustle of Prenzlauer Berg.
Here, everybody will find something to their taste, whether in one of the countless restaurants round the corner, or in the Hostel itself. Our guest kitchen is at your disposal to conjure up your favourite dish while our in-house washing machine is doing your washing. Or if you don't feel like cooking, we also have vending machines.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet, and are equipped with a TV set. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation.
Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
Free services and offers:
- Towels (excluding dorms or groups of more than 11 guests)
- Hair dryer (just ask at the reception)
- Guest kitchen use
- Use of luggage compartment even after check out
And stuff available for a small charge:
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late checkout till 2pm
- Internet terminals
- Washing machine and dryer
- Lockers at the reception
- Pets allowed for 10 EUR per night
- Towels for guests in dormitories for 1 Euro
A few important rules:
- Check In from 3pm
- Check Out by 11am
- We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building
- Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days
- You must be 18 or over to stay in a dormitory
- Hackeschen Markt: 1,2 km (15 min Fußweg, 5 min. mit Auto)
- Alexanderplatz: 1,5 km (17 min Fußweg, 6 min. mit Auto)
- Checkpoint Charlie: 3,2 km
- Museumsinsel: 1,7 km
- Brandenburger Tor: 3,0 km
- Potsdamer Platz: 4,0 km
- Berliner Hauptbahnhof: 3,2 km
- Restaurants und Bars: 500 m
- Shopping: 500 m
- Cinema: 500 m in der Kulturbrauerei
- Clubs in Berlin Mitte und Prenzlauer Berg: 500 m