Amadeus Hostel Berlin
Hostel | Brunnenstrasse 70-71, 13355 Berlin-Mitte, Berlin, Germany 13355
198 out of 375 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (27/07/2013)
Nicole Guillon thinks…
"It is an average hostel but that's all I wanted because I just needed a cheap place close to my friends hostel for 2 nights. There is a metro stop right outside, and it's a good line that goes…"Read all Amadeus Hostel Berlin reviews
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Common area / room
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Breakfast USD 6.79
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Berlin?Contact us directly
See other properties in Berlin
Hotel 4 Youth Am Mauerpark
Frosch - Hostel
Generator Berlin Mitte
MEININGER Berlin Mitte
baxpax Mitte Hostel
Heart of Gold Hostel Berlin
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
21 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
9 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Amadeus Hostel Berlin
In the neighborhood of the hostel’s location is "Prenzlauer Berg", one of the most popular quarters in Berlin in which to discover the city nightlife. Within walking distance you find two parks ("Mauerpark" & "Volkspark Humboldthain") where you can relax or play tennis, soccer, go swimming etc. The Gesundbrunnen shopping center with it’s wide variety of retail outlets and several restaurants is just a 5 minute walk away. The Berlin Wall Memorial with its documentation center at the “Bernauer Str.” is just one underground stop nearby- but if we can help you find your way to any place you would like to visit.
A FEW DETAILS:
* Reception opens from 7:30AM - 7PM (please contact us if you wish to arrive outside these times)
* There is NO curfew for the hostel itself.
* Friendly multilingual team.
* Free Internet available to all guests in the Lobby.
* Free Wi-Fi available in the Lobby.
* Free Daily Newspapers.
* Free leaflet on "what to do in Berlin".
* Free bed linen and hand towels for private rooms.
* For our mixed dorm guests are encouraged to bring their own bed linen or we can supply bed linen for 2.99€. It is mandatory for guests to have bed linen
* Free Luggage holding area for checkout day.
* Breakfast buffet is available until 1PM € 4.99.
* Lockers available for your valuables (contract reception €20 deposit).
* Checkout is 11AM.
* We can no longer accept credit cards, debit cards etc... and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause *
For any other information please contact us at Amadeus Hostel.
How to get to Amadeus Hostel Berlin (next public station: underground line U8 "Voltastrasse" which is across the hostel (1 minute on foot)) from following stations/places
- "Tegel Airport": take bus line 128 to “Osloer Str”, get off and take underground line U8 (direction “Hermannstr”). Get off at “Voltastr”. About 30 minutes by public transportation.
“Schoenefeld Airport”: take the S-Bahn linie S9 (direction “Spandau”) to “Alexanderplatz” station, get off and change to the underground line U8 (direction “Wittenau”) and get off at “Voltastr”
- "Ostbahnhof": take one of the S-Bahn (S75 direction “Spandau” or S5 direction “Westkreuz”) to “Alexanderplatz” station, get off and change to the underground line U8 (direction “Wittenau”) and get off at “Voltastr.” station. About 15 minutes by public transportation.
- “Hauptbahnhof” (central station): take one of the S-Bahn (S75 direction “Wartenberg” or S5 direction “Strausberg Nord”) to “Alexanderplatz” station, get off and change to the underground line U8 (direction “Wittenau”) and get off at “Voltastr” station. About 16 minutes by public transportation.