Why Not Tbilisi?
Hostel | Tabukashvili Street 15/4, Tbilisi, Georgia 1080
11 out of 14 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (31/08/2013)
"Great place to meet fellow travellers, really helpful staff, good breakfast, it felt like home!"Read all Why Not Tbilisi? reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 11.50
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tbilisi?Contact us directly
We are located in the heart of the old Tbilisi. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
About Why Not Tbilisi?
Ever tried to imagine what a perfect hostel should have?
Would you choose:
- Spacious and beautiful common areas with comfy couches and a fireplace?
- A large terrace perfect for relaxing and barbeques?
- A comfortable and central location close to the monuments but also to the best restaurants and bars?
- Comfy beds in large and originally decorated rooms?
- And what about the staff and the people - a great atmosphere where relaxing, resting and fun go hand in hand and where you can always get all the info you need and special tips no one else can give you?
- And finally - how about having great fun events - from original day trips and city tours to mountain climbing and extreme sports?
Come stay with us and compare with your dream - because that\'s how we imagine a perfect hostel. We are a group of travellers from Poland and America who have travelled the region extensively and fallen in love with Georgia on the way.
We asked ourselves - can we make a dream come true - and the answer is: why not? The result is so good that many are already calling it legendary. Come and find out how close we are to being the perfect place.
AMAZING OLD TBILISI HOME
- A classic Old Tbilis house with wooden stairs and wine growing on the balcony.
- Renovated to meet all needs with 4 showers and 3 bathrooms.
- Huge common areas including 2 fireplaces, a terrace and balcony and a spacious common kitchen.
EXTRA COMFY BEDS
Brand new, extra comfortable matresses for a real good night\'s sleep!
BEST LOCATION IN TOWN
We are right in the Center, one block off the main Rustaveli Avenue in a quiet street. Our location is:
- 10 minutes walking from the heart of the Old Town
- 2 miutes walking from Rustaveli Avenue and 9th April Park.
- 5 minutes walking from the Bars and Clubs \'uptown\' district
- 30 minutes or less with direct bus and metro connections to the airport and train station