Hostel | 62, rue des Morillons, Paris, Île-de-France, France 75015
193 out of 220 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (25/07/2014)
"First the staff. They are very helpful and our trip went a lot smoother thanks to them. There is a fridge to store your food/drinks, breakfast in the morning with juice and coffee, stove and a microwave to cook your own…"Read all Arty Paris reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Wake-up calls
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Towel USD 1.33
- Luggage Room
- the maximun numer of night that can be booked is 8. Any bookings for more than 8 nights will be canceled. -Please note, you must be 18 or over in order to stay with us, or accompanied by someone 18 or over; - more than 10 person hostel has the right to cancel the reservation Access to all rooms has to be by stairs as our elevator in under renovation.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:30
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Paris?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
2 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Arty Paris
At the crossroad of different worlds, ideally located between tradition and progress Arty Party offers its guests a wonderful stay in the City of Light.
- A hearty breakfast to provide energy for an active day : the buffet includes tea, coffee, chocolate, bread with jam and butter and of course, French croissants. The breakfast is offered.
- Cosy "no smoking", and comfortable rooms
-Closest metro station: Porte de Vanves
- 20 min walk from Porte de Versailles
- Direct access from Montparnasse Station by metro or bus
- Hostel situated in a residential and quiet district
- Free Wifi access
Please note, you need to be at least 18 years old to stay with us, or accompanied with someone 18 or more.
Please note also, the maximun numer of night that can be booked is 8. Any bookings for more than 8 nights will be canceled.
Arty Paris is very close to the exhibition grounds of “La Porte de Versailles” where all the main shows and trade fairs are held. Montparnasse quarter -the area of the artists with its numerous theater of the « Rue de la Gaité »,the cinemas and the main French Boutiques- can easily be reached on only a few minutes by bus.