Lucky Youth Montmartre
Apartment | Montmartre, Paris, Île-de-France, France 75018
664 out of 762 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (24/11/2013)
"Guys, I have travelled through 5 countries in Europe so far. This place is in my top 3 out of many hostels that i've stayed in! the floor is heated and the bedrooms have an incredible view from the 14th floor from which…"Read all Lucky Youth Montmartre reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Linen USD 2.53
- Towel USD 1.27
We remind you that you must NOT go to our Head Office 26, rue des rigoles. There are no accommodations there. It is only an office for the Staff working at Lucky Youth.
Remember every reservation comes with a personnalized pick up in Paris at a pre-arranged meeting spot. You do not have to look for us. We will come to you.
Make sure to read carefully your confirmation emails as it contains all of your directions.
Booking conditions: • Our hostel will only accept guests arriving and checking in before 10pm. Last check in time is 10pm.
Once your booking is confirmed, you must contact the Lucky Youth Backpacker Apartments Paris by email to confirm your approximate arrival time.
• You must pay the full balance due upon check in. After fulfilling payment we do not refund money. • Changes or alterations to your reservation cannot be made at your check-in.
• We are unable to send mail or fax letters for visa documents applications. • We do not accept customers under 18 years old and over 30 years old • Check-in service for HostelBookers customers: 1pm -10pm. Check in 8pm-10pm: +10 euros per booking. - staff is not available after 8pm without a request. Arrivals after 8pm must be notified by email as soon as possible. - call out service & email service is 7/7 days from 12 (noon) to 10pm.
Please read carefully your confirmation email and have it available upon your check in.
- CANCELLATION MUST BE MADE BY EMAIL ONLY - Cancellation TWO DAYS before arrival date (local time): free of charge - Cancellation THE DAY BEFORE or on DAY OF ARRIVAL (local time): we will debit the first night only - NO SHOW: we will debit the first night only - We do not accept altercations to original bookings; to alter or change your booking, you must cancel your reservation and then rebook. Payments made to hostelbookers are non-refundable
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Paris?Contact us directly
See other properties in Paris
Caulaincourt Boutique Hostel
Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre
Plug Inn Boutique Hostel
Grand Hotel de Clermont
Le Montclair Montmartre
Village Boutique Hostel
Mixed bedrooms only, self-catering facilities, no curfew. 18 to 35 years old only. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About Lucky Youth Montmartre
- No curfew and no lock out: contrary to the rules of most parisians hostels – who enforce a 2am curfew – we give you absolute independance so that you can enjoy the Paris nights.
- Free wifi
- Our hostels are real Parisian apartments in the heart of the city, not large impersonal dormitories in the suburbs. Ideally suited for budget travel, we offer a practical way of accessing the most beautiful sites in Paris
- live a true parisian experience!
- Enjoy meeting new roommates from all over the world.
- The maximum age (35) keeps the vibe young and exciting.
- Enjoy total independence: you will have your own key.
- We will greet you at Lamarck metro station your arrival!
- Parisian kitchen with self-catering facilities, this may be invaluable for those of us on a tight budget in Europe.
We combine hostel value with the benefits of apartment living. Staying in apartments offers young backpackers a unique way of enjoying the sites, cultural wonders and unrivaled nightlife of Paris. Other Hostels may feel cold and impersonal, like a large dormitory. Instead, we offer a more authentic experience, and a truly unique feel. Thousands of young backpackers have chose our hostel-style apartments and enjoy a unforgettable holiday in one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Since 2001 we have been consistently rated among the top 3 Paris Hostels.
- Fan in each bedroom and dorm for a cool night sleep
- Each dorm has either a computer with free unlimited internet access or free wi-fi.
- Secure coded doors in all our buildings
- Kitchen and bathroom are all shared
- Our private and double rooms share kitchen and bathroom facilities with the dorms, although you will have a private room
- Linens can be rented for a charge of 2 euros
Our aim is to provide an accommodation where you can have a real good night sleep in order to be ready to go to visit the sites during the day.
We are not a party hostel, but are happy to provide to you suggestions of where to go out and where to find the best parties in Paris.
Our studios and Backpacker Apartments style hostels are all scattered in the famous area of Montmartre, on the famous "Rive Droite" ("Right Bank"), dream location easy accessibility by foot, metro, bus to all the main monuments and museums. You will share a typical apartment style hostel with other young travelers from all over the world!
Note: after you make a booking, you will receive an email with all the details that you need to know concerning your greeting and guide to your apartment.
Do not forget to check out your emails!
We remind you that minimum age required is 18 and maximum age is 35: Enjoy while it is time! There is no curfew and no lockout.