Villa Aramis Guesthouse Map
Guesthouse | 3 Av des Mousquetaires, Nice, Côte d'Azur, France 06100
24 out of 28 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (17/09/2013)
"Wonderful atmosphere of an old house, located in a nice area 3 minutes walk from the tram station, although quite far from the beach (some 25-30 min walk). Great value for money."Read all Villa Aramis Guesthouse reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Communal kitchen
- Luggage Room
Please note that after booking you will receive our e mail address. You’ll need to send your card security code of the card you used when booking (this is the last 3 digits number on the back of your card) in order to fully secure your booking. Failure to do so may result in losing your reservation • If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, it's free. • If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Nice?Contact us directly
See other properties in Nice
Hotel La Licorne
Hotel Comte de Nice
Chez Brigitte Guesthouse
Villa Saint Exupery Gardens
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1) Head east on Boulevard Maryse Bastié toward Avenue Henri Guillaumet
2) Continue onto Promenade Edouard Corniglion-Molinier
3) Continue onto Promenade des Anglais
4) Slight left at D714/Tunnel de Magn and continue to f an ollow D714
5) Turn right to merge onto Voie Pierre Mathis
6) Exit onto Rue de la Reine Jeanne
7) Continue onto Rue Rouget de Lisle
8) Turn left at Avenue Raymond Comboul
9) Slight right at Rue François Pellos
10) Continue onto Avenue Saint-Lambert
11) Turn left at Avenue des Mousquetaires and continue until you reach the destination
From the train station (Gare SNCF).
When you go out of the train station, turn left and go towards the tourist office. After you go past the tourist office, you need to stay on the left side of the street, Avenue Thiers.
Walk along Avenue Thiers and then cross the Main Street, Avenue Jean Médecin, and take the tramway at Gare Thiers station in front of the bridge. After, you need to get off at Valrose University which is the 3rd stop. This journey will cost you 1 Euro.
When you’ll arrive to Valrose University, you will be on Boulevard Borriglione. You need to stay on the right hand side and head north along this road. After, you must take the first right at Avenue des Mousquetaires.
Continue along this road until you reach the destination the code for insind in the house is 25879 and puch (enter)