Blossoms York Guesthouse
Guesthouse | 28 Clifton, York, England YO30 6AE
168 out of 199 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/02/2015)
"Great location and very reasonable price. Comfortable clean beds. Tea and coffee making facility in room, TV. We were at the back of the building so fairly quiet too."Read all Blossoms York Guesthouse reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Breakfast USD 6.80
- Luggage Room
Please note the Hostel’s Terms and Conditions
* ARRIVAL TIME: if you find you will reach us much earlier or later than the arrival time shown on your booking, you must call us. latest check-in is 10pm. ID: the credit / debit card used to make the booking should be presented at check-in. Non-EU guests will be required to show their passport.
So, if you are going to arrive late or early, or wish to cancel or ammend your booking PLEASE CALL US!
Please note Blossom's has a cancellation policy of 14 days prior to arrival. Should you cancel inside of this period or fail to arrive we will charge you for your first night.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to York?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Private Double Ensuite
Private Twin Ensuite
Private Triple Ensuite
Private (4 beds) Ensuite
Private (6 beds) ensuite
About Blossoms York Guesthouse
- All rooms are en-suite.
- We have a free car park.
- Free coffee and tea is available in each room.
- Flat screen TV with free view and DVD player in all rooms.
- Free Internet access. (Wi-Fi & computer to use.)
- Cheap international phone calls.
- Free loan of hairdryers and irons.
- Washing machine & dryer (chargeable)
- A range of drinks & bar meals are available in our cellar bar
- Free luggage storage.
- Board games, books & Nintendo Wii.
- Friendly staff, full of useful information to help you make the most of your time in our wonderful city.
‘Blossoms’ is located in a Georgian town house, dating from 1837. Formerly a private residence, all the rooms have been modernized with en-suite shower and w/c (no bath.) Run by staff that really care, the house has a homely feel!
For those that have work to do, telephone / modem sockets are available in all rooms (with reasonable rates), copying and faxing are available.
Due to the layout of the building, all rooms vary in size and layout - indeed; some of our best rooms are in the 3rd floor attic!
We serve breakfast from 8am until 10am to give you the energy you need for a busy day of relaxing! We offer a lighter breakfast for £4.50 or an even more substantial cooked Full English, including freshly sourced ingredients, for £7.50.
We have lots of information on how to get the best from your time in York.
Check in is from 4pm. Check out is 12pm.
In accordance with local laws, Blossoms is non-smoking. Smoking is permitted in the gardens.
City Centre & Shopping.
Restaurants, pubs & bars.