Royal Bayswater Hostel
Hostel | 121 Bayswater Road, London, England W2 3JH
1199 out of 1834 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (12/02/2015)
Karolina Kasperska thinks…
"Great localisation. Shared rooms my be to crowded for some, but if I go on vacations with limited budget- it's just for you! Every mornig breakfast from 7 till 9, some cererals, tosts, coffee- not…"Read all Royal Bayswater Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Luggage Room USD 3.07
- Towel USD 7.65
Bookings of 10 or more people are considered Group Bookings and must be booked with hostelbookers.com Group Bookings to verify availability for the dates, as well as special Group Rates that may be more or less than those stated for individuals. As Group Bookings require more effort regarding placement, security, processing, etc., we must reserve the right to deny any bookings made for more than 10 people. Please also be aware that your deposit is non-refundable per hostelbookers.com TOS and therefore booking more than 10 people puts your 10% deposit at risk as you will not be refunded.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
See other properties in London
Hyde Park Economy Apartments
Hyde Park Hostel
Smart Hyde Park Inn
Hyde Park Suites
Dean Court Hotel
New dawn hotel
Royal Hyde Park Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
20 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Continental breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Budget Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Budget Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Royal Bayswater Hostel
At The Royal Bayswater hostel, we have many beds from Single to 12 bed dorms, all with en-suite facilities. The Hostel is seconds away from Queensway Underground station and right in front of a Bus Stop.
Apart from providing you with a superb location close to restaurants, bars and cafes, this multicultural part of London makes our Hostel the perfect place to meet and mix with like-minded people form all over the world.
We also provide the following facilities:
» No lockout, no curfew
» Free continental breakfast
» Free linen and blanket
» Free cooking and kitchen facilities
» Free tourist information
» 24 hours reception
» Highly trained and friendly staff
» 24 hours hot showers
» Internet access (broadband) 24 hours (£1.50 per 75 minutes).
» Discounted ticket sales for various attractions
» TV room with cable TV (Sky TV)
» Easy access to public transport
» Health and safety regulated
» Locations close to tourist attractions
» Central heating
» Luggage storage £1.50 per luggage per day).
» Room lockers (£1.50 per day )
» Currency exchange
» Close circuit TV
» 24 hours drinks and snacks available
» Fax facilities
» Credit cards accepted / 5% credit card service charge
» Swipe key card system
» Adjoining cafe shop and restaurant
Kids under 16 years of age are not allowed to stay in dormitory or shared rooms with other guests. The whole dormitory or shared room should be booked for the family or group.
Please note that our shared accommodation/dormitories are not suitable for people over 50 years of age.
Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are per person per night (PPPN) and are inclusive of Continental Breakfast for dormitories and Full English Breakfast for private rooms.
2. If on arrival you prefer to pay by credit or debit Card there shall be 5% service charge to cover the cost of processing the card. You must bring your Credit Card along with you when you arrive at the hostel, otherwise you will have to pay cash.
3. If you are making a booking with someone else’s credit card, you should fax or mail us the authorization letter along with the photocopy of the card (both side) and an identity proof (Passport or Driving License) of the person holding the card.
4. We require 48 Hours notice to cancel the booking. For all cancellations a 10% of the total booking amount will be charged. If cancelling within 48 Hours of arrival date (or no-shows) we will charge for one night stay (the first night of your stay) in addition to the above5% credit card charge.
5. If checking out earlier than the stay booked, you will be expected to pay for the whole of your stay booked.
6. At the time of Check-in at the hostel you will have to deposit £10.00 per person in dormitories & £5.00 for the Locker per Locker Key (if you take the locker). These deposits will be refunded to you at the time of your Check - out.
7. Dorms are available at11:00 AM on the day of arrival and private rooms 12:30PM; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
8. Check out time is before 10:00 AM for shared rooms and 11.00 AM for private rooms on the day of departure.
Please note that the Royal Bayswater Hostel reserves the right to offer alternative accommodation of the same quality or better hostel in case of emergency.
Bookings of 10 or more people are considered Group Bookings and must be booked with hostelbookers.com Group Bookings to verify availability for the dates, as well as special Group Rates that may be more or less than those stated for individuals.
As Group Bookings require more effort regarding placement, security, processing, etc., we must reserve the right to deny any bookings made for more than 10 people. Please also be aware that your deposit is non-refundable per hostelbookers.com TOS and therefore booking more than 10 people puts your 10% deposit at risk as you will not be refunded.