Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Hostel | 233 Willesden Lane, London, England NW2 5RP
641 out of 679 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (07/12/2013)
"Palmers Lodge at Hillspring is truly worthy of description "boutique hostel." I loved the mature woodland setting and found the area to be very convenient."Read all Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Laundry service
- ATM / cash machine
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 2.45
- Luggage Room
A 24 hours notice (from check in time) is required in order not to be charged for the night. The cancellation notice has to be sent by email too. Please note that PHOTO I.D. is required at check in. Under 18s must be accompanied by an over 18 adult booked into the same private room. All bookings require full payment at time of booking. Any cancellations for arrivals from 25th July until 13th August 2012 will be fully non-refundable. Any no-shows will be charged in full for the entire stay. Sale bookings are non refundable
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
Offering stylish, comfortable, clean and safe accommodation at cheap rates. Elegant private rooms and dorms, full bar and restaurant facilities, relaxing common areas and an onsite car parking. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
21 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
14 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
14 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Executive Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
4 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Palmers Lodge - Hillspring at Willesden Green
Our comfortable rooms, spacious common areas, quality furnishings and restaurant are just some of the reasons for choosing to stay at Hillspring Lodge on your next London visit.
Leveraging off the success of our hugely popular sister hostel, Palmers Lodge Swiss Cottage, we at Hillspring Lodge aim to bring our guests a unique hostel experience so far not seen in London. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail, and we have given thought to the things that other hostels forget such as free wireless internet and Wi-Fi, quality breakfasts included in our price, comfortable, clean and secure accommodation. Our aim is to ensure that our guests feel like they are not just a guest in our hostel, but a guest in our home.
Outside the hostel you’ll find lush green surroundings and we are conveniently located just 15 minutes from the centre of London. With easy access to the centre of town via the Underground and London Bus Routes right on our doorstep, Hillspring Lodge is an ideal place to relax and enjoy yourself for a short visit or longer term stay.
Our friendly staff members are available 24 hours a day to serve your needs and we feel right at home suggesting activities to make the most of your time in London, or helping you plan your outward trip when you leave.
We’re confident you won’t find another place like Hillspring Lodge in London and that’s why we call ourselves a Boutique Backpackers. Come indulge yourself in the best London has to offer and be surprised at finding a hostel that is as concerned about your comfort as you are.
ALL GUESTS CHECKING IN REQUIRE PHOTO ID.
EARLIEST CHECK-IN: 14:00, LATEST CHECK-OUT: 11:00
****MINORS, FAMILIES AND GROUPS****
BOOKINGS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED FROM ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 UNLESS THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT (OVER 18) WHO IS STAYING IN THE SAME DORM/ROOM. IF STAYING IN A SINGLE SEX DORM ROOM THE ADULT AND CHILD MUST BE THE SAME GENDER.
COUPLES UNDER 18 YEARS OLD ARE NOT ABLE TO SHARE A PRIVATE ROOM.
NOTE THAT UNDER 16 YEAR-OLD GUESTS MUST BE IN A PRIVATE ROOM (WITH AN ADULT) AND CANNOT STAY IN DORMS SHARING WITH OTHER TRAVELLERS. WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION SIGNED BY THEIR PARENTS AND COPIES OF PARENTS ID’S ARE NEEDED, FOR ALL UNDER 18 YEARS OLD.
FAMILIES TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN WILL NEED TO BOOK PRIVATE ROOMS.
CHILDREN UNDER 2 STAY FOR FREE IN EXISTING BEDDING (PRIVATE ROOMS).
CHILDREN AGED 2 OR OVER MUST BOOK THEIR OWN BED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT PROVIDE EXTRA BEDS.
In compliance with Licensing Law, all under 18s will be asked to leave Bar after 8pm.
GROUP BOOKINGS OF OVER 15 PERSONS may be cancelled so leaders will need to contact the hostel’s groups department directly, to make sure that the hostel can allocate as many of the guests in the same room/s. Please, also be aware that your deposit is non-refundable per Hostelbookers.com Terms & Conditions, therefore booking more than 15 people puts your 10% deposit at risk as you will not be refunded.
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Please note that reservations for the night of the 31st December 2013 will be subject to a no-cancellation policy. For bookings on New Year’s Eve we will charge the full amount of the booking to the credit card you supply when making a reservation and that full payment will be taken in advance.
A 24 hours notice (from check in time) in required in order not to be charged for the night.
The cancellation notice has to be sent by email.
Any no-shows will be charged in full for the first night.
Sale bookings are non refundable.
Almost all of our rooms are 4 bed dorms, each with their own sink and mirror. Our private rooms all have some en-suite facilities, and range from twin/ double bed up to 4 beds with ensuite.
All of our rooms are secured with proximity locks and can only be opened with a key card issued to each guest at check in. The in-room lockers also work on this system and only your key will open your locker.
We offer Free Wi-Fi for every guest in the common areas, and there are 6 PC terminals which are free to use.
Continental breakfast included
Restaurant and Bar open 7 days a week to serve you well priced drinks and meals
Washing and Ironing facilities available
24 hour reception able to assist you with whatever you need
Hillspring Lodge is a short walk from Willesden Green underground station (Zone II) so central London is just minutes away by tube.
Hillspring Lodge is based in the heart of Willesden Green in the Royal Borough of Brent. Originally known as Wellesdune which means the “hill of the spring”, true to name, Willesden is one big hill.
1. Wembley Stadium – Whether you love football or you hate it, there’s no denying that Wembley Stadium is an amazing venue to visit. With a 105,000 person capacity, this stadium plays host to many events year round such as sports, music and conferences. Tours of the stadium are available, looking at the history of the venue and – for you football fans – an opportunity for you to see a replica FA cup and the changing rooms of the Football Stars!
2. The Tricycle Theatre – You could walk right past and not realise it’s there but you will missing out. This small seat venue recently voted London’s most beautiful theatre, houses both theatrical productions and film, showing interesting art-house films as well as more main-stream films. It also boasts an art gallery, a bar and a café.
3. Brent Museum, Willesden Library Centre – Want to know more about the social history of this part of London? Then visit the Brent Museum, based in Willesden Library Centre.
4. Lexi Cinema – This is another buildingthat you could easily walk past but is full of boundless character! The Lexi Cinema is a social enterprise to encourage people to improve the quality of their life through the love of film and theatre.
5. Get spiritual at BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, also known as Neasden Temple – a truly great building with wonderful and ornate features. It was made with over 5,000 tonnes of marble and is the largest Hindu temple outside India and is free to visit.
6. Ace Café London – This biker’s haven is round the corner from Stonebridge Park station and Wembley. We’ve been there plenty of times and each times, and you never fail to see gorgeous bikes and some interesting characters. The café hosts biker related and many other cool events, e.g. they recently hosted the 2012 Streetfighter and Stunt Festival. And the food? Delicious diner style.
7. Buy inexpensive furniture at IKEA Wembley – It’s like some sort of adult playground. You start at the restaurant where you stock up on energy with Swedish meatballs, Daim cake (nom! This is a must-try sort of cake!) and a fizzy Apfel (apple) drink. Then you’re ready to begin. Armed with a small pencil, an IKEA ruler, you make your way through a maze of affordable furniture, interactive light displays and accessories.
8. Get fit at Bridge Park Community Leisure Centre – Bridge Park is a great venue with a number of fitness classes like Zumba, Boxercise, Yoga and has a gym, Sauna and full sized indoor basketball court! The staff are a nice bunch and the venue can also be booked for social events like Dominoes (Every Wednesday at 11:00) or other get-togethers!