FRESH @ The Green Man, Paddington Map
Hostel | 308 Edgware Road, London, England W2 1DY
464 out of 538 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/05/2013)
Brenda Martínez Cantú thinks…
"It was really close to the station. The pub downstairs was really nice. They had someone always in the reception."Read all FRESH @ The Green Man, Paddington reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Towel USD 7.58
- Luggage Room
Please note that we cannot accept bookings for guests under the age of 18 years. Valid photo ID is required at check-in. All guests are subject to the house rules of the hostel, guests may be removed without refund for unacceptable behaviour. Error in literature maybe corrected by us without liability. We reserve the right to cancel or change bookings at any time.
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Underground via Bakerloo line to Edgware Road
- Bus 18 to Edgware Road Circle line Station - when you get off your coach you will need to continue walking in the same direction as your coach up to Marylebone Road (the next major intersection) cross the road and turn left, there will be a bus stop a short walk up the road.
- You will first want to get to the Victoria Bus Station (ask at the station you arrive at - 5min walk from London Victoria Station) Bus 16 to Edgware Road Bakerloo line/ Paddington Green Police Station. The bus will go underneath a bridge and the stop you want will be just past this bridge. Walk back towards the bridge and at the lights cross to the opposite side of the road where you find the Edgware Road Bakerloo line Station and turn left. At the next corner will be a pub called the Green Man. Reception is inside.
- Underground via Bakerloo to Edgware Road
- Or you can simply walk, come out of the station and turn left. Continue walking until you get to an intersection where you will be at the front of the Hilton London Metropole Hotel, if you look to the left there should be a bridge. Cross the road here and go under the bridge where you will arrive at the Edgware Road Bakerloo line station. At the very next corner there will be a pub called the Green Man. The reception is inside.
- Underground via District line to Edgware Road Circle line Station
- Bus 414 to Edgware Road Bakerloo line/Paddington Green Police Station, then use the directions under Victoria from here.
Edgware Road Circle/Hammersmith & City and District line Station: Coming out of the underground station you will turn right, walk up the little road and turn left. You will see a bridge to your right, walk up to the set of lights, turn right, go under the bridge and you will find yourself passing the Edgware Road Bakerloo line station. On the next corner will be a pub called the Green Man, the reception is inside. Getting of the bus 205 or 18 you will continue walking in the direction the bus is going and the bridge will be on your right.
From the Edgware Road Bakerloo line station, simply turn right and on the next corner is the Green Man pub, the reception is inside.