Astor Hyde Park
Hostel | 191 Queensgate, London, England SW7 5EU
683 out of 737 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/06/2015)
"The building itself is beautiful. It is the cleanest and nicest hostel I have ever stayed in, in London. It has a few very large homely communal areas, and a huge kitchen. A perfect place to have pre drinks and hang out…"Read all Astor Hyde Park reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Towel USD 3.11
- Luggage Room
• Free cancelation up to 24 hours before day of arrival • Check-in - Anytime after 2pm. Check-out – Anytime before 10am • Payment accepted in Cash or Debit/Credit Card • 24-hour reception, anything you need come and ask at Reception! • VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-35 YEARS Please Note: if you do not give notice to cancel, the first night will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
See other properties in London
MEININGER London Hyde Park
Stay In Chelsea
Curzon House Hotel
Best Western Mornington hotel
Smart Hyde Park View Hostel
West Cromwell Hotel
Royal Bayswater Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Astor Hyde Park
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-35 YEARS.
At Astor Hyde Park you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just £0.50 (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Movie nights in our Cinema Room, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights.
Please note: that we only accept group bookings of up to 12 guests per booking and we reserve the right to refuse any booking that exceeds this restriction. Should you be interested in making a group booking of 12+ guests please contact our group bookings department directly via our website and we will be happy to help you with your inquiries.
Located In South Kensington next to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Walking distance to Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Kensington Palace, Albert Hall. For shopping Harrods, Harvey Nichols and High Street Kensington is in the neighbourhood. Tube stations: High Street Kensington, South Kensington and Gloucester Road.