- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
• Free cancelation up to 24 hours before day of arrival
• Check-in - Anytime after 2pm. Check-out – Anytime before 10am
• Payment accepted in Cash or Debit/Credit Card
• 24-hour reception, anything you need come and ask at Reception!
• VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
Please Note: if you do not give notice to cancel, the first night will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?
12 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
10 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
5 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
10 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
About Astor Hyde Park
In the most beautiful and luxurious neighborhood in London, Astor Hyde Park is 50 metres from Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park and surrounded by some of London’s best Museums incl. the Victoria & Albert, Science and Natural History Museums. Winner of the 2015 Hoscar for No. 1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and the Lifetime Achievement Award, come and stay in this stunning Victorian building that has been converted into the most beautiful Hostel in London.
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS.
At Astor Hyde Park you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just 1.00 pound (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Movie nights in our Cinema Room, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights.
Please note: that we only accept group bookings of up to 12 guests per booking and we reserve the right to refuse any booking that exceeds this restriction. Should you be interested in making a group booking of 12+ guests please contact our group bookings department directly via our website and we will be happy to help you with your inquiries.
Located In South Kensington next to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Walking distance to Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Kensington Palace, Albert Hall. For shopping Harrods, Harvey Nichols and High Street Kensington is in the neighbourhood. Tube stations: High Street Kensington, South Kensington and Gloucester Road.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.