St. Christopher's Inn-Village Map
Hostel | 161-165 Borough High Street, London, England SE1 1HR
920 out of 1028 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (30/06/2015)
Ebony Norton thinks…
"Close to the station. Bed was comfy and not a squeaky old bunk that trembles when you climb up. Sheets clean. The room was nice and big. Bathroom was regularly cleaned too. Not your typical…"Read all St. Christopher's Inn-Village reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- ATM / cash machine
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 15.61
Please be aware that you must show a photo ID when arriving. We only accept Passports and Driving licenses as ID. Thank you for your co-operation. Cancellation policy: If you do not turn up for the first night, the amount for the first night will be charged and all other reservations / nights will be cancelled. Special Event Booking - London Olympics Please note this booking is being made during a special event in the city. Full prepayment will be made before arrival on the card you used to make the booking Any cancellations for bookings made for this period are non refundable Group bookings for over 10 people must be made by email. We reserve the right to cancel group bookings which are not made this way. All groups of 6 or more may be subject to a credit card security deposit - refunded upon departure subject to a room check, behaviour and adherence to house rules.
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
See other properties in London
St. Christopher's Inn - Southbank
Dover Castle Hostel and Bar
St. Christopher's Inn- Oasis
The Bridge Hotel
YHA London St Paul's
London Waterloo Days Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From London Bridge Tube Station
Get off at London Bridge.
Exit through Borough High Street turn left down the street.
Follow the street down to 161-165 Borough High Street - where you will find the hostel reception and check-in for St Christopher’s Village.
1. Get on the London Underground.
2. Take the Piccadilly Line towards Cockfosters.
3. At Green Park transfer to the Jubilee Line towards London Bridge.
4. Exit at London Bridge.
1. From Gatwick Airport Rail Station take the First Capital Connect towards Bedford Rail Station.
2. Get off at London Bridge and follow the directions above.
1. From the Stansted Airport Rail Station take the train to Liverpool Street Station.
2. Switch to the London Underground Circle Line towards King’s Cross St. Pancras
3. At Moorgate switch to the Northern Line towards Morden.
4. Get off the Northern Line at London Bridge.
1. When you arrive into Victoria Coach Station walk to Victoria Tube Station and get on the London Underground.
2. Take the Circle Line towards Embankment.
3. At Westminster transfer to the Jubilee Line towards Stratford or North Greenwich
4. Get off at London Bridge.
1. From Waterloo Train Station get on the London Underground and take the Jubilee Line towards Stratford or North Greenwich.
2. Get off at London Bridge.