- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Pool Table
- Reading Light
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wheelchair Friendly
●Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
●If the name on your booking is different to the name on the card used to the confirm the booking, the hostel may request a copy of your ID or card for legal reasons.
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room from 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for guest use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all dorms are mixed unless a girls’ dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, the hostel cannot guarantee that guests travelling together will be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms or whole dorms if guests want to ensure they're together.
● For stag/hen parties, please contact us directly. Clink reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who has booked online and is part of such a group.
● If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation to receive a full refund you will need to notify us by email
– For the fully flexible rates: 48 hours in advance of your arrival date by 2.30pm (and 7 days before the arrival dates of 29th, 30th and 31st of December). If you notify us any less than 48 hours before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
– For the semi flexible rates: 14 days in advance of your arrival date by 2.30pm (and 7 days before the arrival dates of 29th, 30th and 31st of December). If you notify us any less than 14 days before your arrival date, or in case of a no-show, you will not be entitled to a refund.
– Non-refundable rates: If cancelled, modified, or in case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
– If you arrive a day or more late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God…) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
● A great-value buffet breakfast is available for £2.
Groups (+15 people)
● We accept groups from age 12+.
● You will be asked to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 4 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?
Map and Directions
Our closest underground Station is KING'S CROSS. We're about a 10-minute walk away or 2 bus stop away by bus 63 (bus stop in front of the station).
There are a LOT of exits but once you have walked outside make sure that EUSTON RD
is in front of you and that Station is behind you. All you have to do is turn LEFT and walk down Euston Rd which becomes PENTONVILLE RD. Walk along this road and the 2nd street on your right is KING'S CROSS RD. Follow this road as it curves to the right, you will see a big TRAVELODGE on your left, we're the big victorian building with the steps and red phone box in front of it.
From Heathrow airport, take the underground Piccadilly Line all the way to King's Cross.
From Gatwick airport, take the First Capital Connect train all the way to King's Cross.
From Luton airport, take the First Capital Connect train all the way to King's Cross.
From Stansted airport, take the Terravision Buses or Stansted Express train to Liverpool Street Station. Then transfer to the underground taking the Metropolitan Line, Circle Line or Hammersmith & City Line WESTBOUND to King's Cross.
From Victoria coach station, take the Underground Victoria Line to King's
Once in King's Cross, follow the directions above.