Hostel | Park Village East, Regents Park, London, England NW1 3SX
200 out of 246 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/07/2014)
"Self-catering facilities. comfy bed. women-only (except all the male staff). towel provided."Read all Goldsmiths House reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
Please note that you are booking a Female Only hostel. Full payment within 48 hours of the booking is required. We will email you asking you to make payment. Failure to do so within 48 hours will result in the cancellation of the booking. Taxes are included in the price for this site. Additional cost may be involved for some services. Wheelchair guests are welcome, however we request you inform us in advance so we may place your booking accordingly prior to your arrival. Facilities for meeting are free & in the common room.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:30
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
See other properties in London
St. Christopher's Inn - Camden
Smart Camden Inn
YHA London Central
Stay in Camden
Astor Court Hotel
YHA London St Pancras
Enter dates to check prices
About Goldsmiths House
All rooms have wireless internet access.
There is a well-kept private garden for the enjoyment of residents and guests.
We provide 24-hour security cover and concierge service.
• Taxes are Included in the price on this site:
• Additional costs may be involved for some services.
• Lift is only available to private room guests.
• Wheelchair guests are welcome, however we request you inform us in advance so we may place your booking accordingly prior to your arrival.
• Meeting facilities are free & in the common room.
* Full payment within 48 hours of your booking is required. We will email you to require payment. Failure to do so in the next 48 hours will result in the cancellation of your booking.
“From the 23rd June 2014, Goldsmiths House will start upgrading all showers and bathrooms on each floor. We will be doing a floor at a time. Each floor will take approximately a week and half to complete.
We urge guests to use facilities on other floor when works is in progress on their own floor”.
Goldsmiths House apologises for any inconvenience caused as a result of this upgrading.
Park Village East
The nearest tube station is Mornington Crescent on the Northern line