Hostel | Park Village East, Regents Park, London, England NW1 3SX
189 out of 230 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (31/03/2013)
Anelice Conci thinks…
"The rooms are big and reasonably quiet. The shared kitchen is huge and there are lots of appliances. I loved the garden and the lounges, they are pretty much empty most of the time, so you can choose…"Read all Goldsmiths House reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
Please note that you are booking a Female Only hostel. Full payment within 48 hours of the booking is required. We will email you asking you to make payment. Failure to do so within 48 hours will result in the cancellation of the booking. Taxes are included in the price for this site. Additional cost may be involved for some services. Wheelchair guests are welcome, however we request you inform us in advance so we may place your booking accordingly prior to your arrival. Facilities for meeting are free & in the common room.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:30
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
See other properties in London
St. Christopher's Inn - Camden
Smart Camden Inn
Camden Town Apartment
YHA London Central
Astor Court Hotel
YHA London St Pancras
Enter dates to check prices
About Goldsmiths House
All rooms have wireless internet access.
There is a well-kept private garden for the enjoyment of residents and guests.
We provide 24-hour security cover and concierge service.
• Taxes are Included in the price on this site:
• Additional costs may be involved for some services.
• Lift is only available to private room guests.
• Wheelchair guests are welcome, however we request you inform us in advance so we may place your booking accordingly prior to your arrival.
• Meeting facilities are free & in the common room.
* Full payment within 48 hours of your booking is required. We will email you to require payment. Failure to do so in the next 48 hours will result in the cancellation of your booking.
Park Village East
The nearest tube station is Mornington Crescent on the Northern line