Astor Museum Inn
Hostel | 27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London, England WC1B 5BH
585 out of 669 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (20/08/2015)
FANGYI LI thinks…
"Staff are super helpful and travellers are nice that the atmosphere was warm you don't want to leave!"Read all Astor Museum Inn reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 1.53
- Towel USD 1.53
- Luggage Room
• Free cancelation up to 24 hours before day of arrival • Check-in - Anytime after 2pm. Check-out – Anytime before 10am • Payment accepted in Cash or Debit/Credit Card • 24-hour reception, anything you need come and ask at Reception! • VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-35 YEARS Please Note: if you do not give notice to cancel, the first night will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
16 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Astor Museum Inn
Please note: VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-35 YEARS.
At Astor Museum you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Lounge area with comfy sofas and television
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just 1 pound (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Games nights, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights, there is something for everybody.
Please note: that we only accept group bookings of up to 12 guests per booking and we reserve the right to refuse any booking that exceeds this restriction. Should you be interested in making a group booking of 12+ guests please contact our group bookings department directly via our website and we will be happy to help you with your inquiries.
Located next to the British Museum. Walking distance to the West End (theatres), Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Soho, Piccadilly CircusBloomsbury Set, Charles Dickens curiosity shop, London School of Economics, British Library and University of Westminster.