Stansted Lodge B & B Map
Guesthouse | Aspens, Park Road, London - Stansted, England CM22 6DF
116 out of 128 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/12/2013)
Dermot O'Sullivan thinks…
"Good self-service breakfast. Comfortable bed. Everything worked. Simple straightforward place to stay whwn using Stansted airport."Read all Stansted Lodge B & B reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Pickup USD 10.96
- Luggage Room
Dependant on avalibility,please call prior to arrival as there are 2 buildings one is located just down the road to us. Complimentary Airport Transfers Rules Stansted Lodge provides complimentary airport transfers subject to availability. Although every effort will be made to provide this service, Stansted Lodge reserves the right to cancel any arranged transfers or not to provide transfers. Airport transfers are provided strictly from 04:00 (4am) to 11:00 (11am) and 16:00 (4pm) to 22:00 (10pm) on the hour. We do stay up for late arriving guests. Guests need to follow these rules when utilising our transfers from the airport. Guests will only be picked up on the hour once it has been ascertained that they are at, or have been to and seen the pick up point. This is because we only have limited time inside the car park. Once you have arrive at the meeting point, call us number supplied after bookin. The pick up point is: Short Stay 15 Minute Pick Up Car Park (the Blue Zone, opposite row 'F'). Do not go to the long or medium stay car park.. Transfers will not be available to guests with large amounts of luggage or excessively large items. Multiple trips will not be made for the same room; complimentary transfers constitute one trip to and from the airport within our rules. Only one attempt will be made to collect guests, if guests are not at the meeting point when the transfer vehicle arrives then guests may have to find alternative transport. Evening transfers will occur 'on the hour' in order to minimise the number of trips by our transfer vehicle and therefore comply with our environmental policy.
Group of 15 or more traveling to London - Stansted?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Exit the M11 at Junction 8A.
2. Follow the signs to Stansted Airport Terminal.
3. When you reach Coopers End roundabout (the last roundabout before the Terminal) you need to take the 4th exit on the left (sign posted Mole Hill Green, Broxted and Elsenham).
4. Immediately, you will come up to a mini roundabout, turn left towards Elsenham (n.b. if you turn right you will be heading towards Takely).
5. Continue along for about 2 miles. You will pass Mole Hill Green, the Three Horse Shoes Pub and Elsenham Golf Course.
6. At the end of this road, you will then come to a T- intersection. Directly opposite is the Crown Pub.
7. Turn left at the T- intersection. This takes you onto the High St (B1051).
8. Turn right into Park Road, go towards the end, pass Coriander Drive (on the left), Aspens is about the fourth house from the end of the road on your right hand side as you face the end of the road.