Degale Studio & Ensuite Room
Apartment | 46 Higher road, Halewood, Liverpool, England L25 0QQ
89 out of 93 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (11/12/2011)
Javier Diaz thinks…
"Clean and with everything needed for a comfy stay. It is close to the train line (10 min) from where there are frequent services to Liverpool"Read all Degale Studio & Ensuite Room reviews
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
Payment Method:Payment Method: The payment is a 2 stage process. 1) You pay a 10% deposit to the agency or 5% to Power Hostels if you book via Power Hostels. 2) The rest of the amount will be taken in full online prior to arrival. 3) Please ensure that you have sufficient funds on your card to pay for all of your stay at the time of booking.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Liverpool?Contact us directly
See other properties in Liverpool
Melwood Serviced Apartments
The Old Dairy
Devonshire House Hotel
Ellan Vannin Guest House
Situated in a quite area of south Liverpool, the accommodation is a 5 minute drive from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Shuttle buses run from the airport to Liverpool south parkway.. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About Degale Studio & Ensuite Room
There are also our local buses, city tour buses and taxi services to help you explore Liverpool's night life, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, parks, gardens, coast line, Albert dock tourist area and Mersey ferries.
The en-suite studio has combo – VHS & DVD- television, kitchenette with cooker, combo microwave, washer dryer, tea and coffee making facilities, and plenty of local shops to help you fully enjoy your stay. The room is fitted with a double bed and single bunk bed combination, thus making it a triple room.
The ensuite triple room has facilities for food preparation, combo microwave, and tea and coffee making, dishwasher, washer dryer, and TV - VHS & DVD combo. The room is fitted with a double bed and single bunk bed combination, thus making it a triple room.
The house has forecourt car parking with security lighting
BOOKING AND PAYMENT METHOD:
The payment is a 2 stage process.
1) You pay a 10% deposit to HostelBookers or 5% to Power Hostels if you book via Power Hostels.
2) The rest of the amount will be taken in full on-line prior to/before your arrival.
3) Please ensure that you have sufficient funds on your card to pay for all of your stay at the time of booking.
4) Please contact your bank to ensure that they will permit the remainder of your booking to be taken on line. A number of cards have been rejected when I have tried to complete the payments due to banks not authorizing the payments.
5) Both rooms are fitted with a double bed and single bunk bed combination, thus making it a triple room, sleeping 3 people.
6) The 3rd person payment will be taken from the principal booker’s card.
7) Any 4th 'surprise'/unexpected guest will be charged £25 payable in cash and will sleep on an inflated sleeping mattress on the floor.
Due to the use of code locks there is no need to be let in at specific times after 13:00 hours.
Mon – from 13:00pm
Tue - from 13:00pm
Wed – from 13:00pm
Thu – from 13:00pm
Fri – from 13:00pm
In order to have your Mac number pre loaded on the wi-fi router please supply it with this reply. It looks something like this: 00:OF:B5:D9:78:54
When you arrive you can then enter the security WEP CODE: into your laptop and begin to browse the Internet.
GENERAL TOURIST TRAVEL INFORMATION
Public Transport to Anfield Football Stadium
Take a train from Hunts Cross train station to either Central Station or to Lime Street Mainline railway Station. Leave either station and make your way to Queens Square Bus Station where you get on the No: 19 Bus which will stop outside of Anfield football club. It is a short walk to the Everton/Goodison Park ground.