Guesthouse | 7-13 Saxby Street, Leicester, England LE2 0ND
0 out of 5 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/03/2014)
"- the place was clean, including the bathrooms - breakfast included (optionally with bacon and eggs) - close to the center - there was a sink in the room for washing hands / brushing teeth"Read all Grafton House reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Leicester?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Grafton House
Grafton House's facilities include;
• freeview in all rooms;
• a fully licensed bar;
• free internet area at the dining rooms; and,
• free on-site parking.
An excellent value B&B with friendly, helpful staff. The Georgian building retains some period features such as large rooms, and tall sash windows. The decor is warm, and homely and represents excellent value to the budget traveller or workers seeking a home away from home. Your day will get off to an excellent start at Grafton House with a breakfast of cereal and traditional eggs and bacon. Tea, coffee and orange juice are also served.
Located on the outskirts of the city centre Grafton House is surrounded by what the city has to offer:
• a five minute walk from the train station;
• the cities hospitality is ten minutes away, with London Road, Granby Street and Belvoir Street offering a large variety restaurants, bars, and night life;
• great city centre retail at your door step with the Highcross Centre as well as plenty of small boutique shops to explore;
• fancy a walk, well Victoria park is five minutes away; and,
• want to take in a show, DeMonfort Hall has a year long program of entertainment and is only five minutes away.