Cheltenham YMCA Map
Hostel | 6 Vittoria Walk, Cheltenham, England GL50 1TP
49 out of 62 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (20/08/2015)
Ignacio Carral thinks…
"It was very clean and well located. The kitchen has everything necessary. The staff was very nice and helpful."Read all Cheltenham YMCA reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Towel USD 1.53
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cheltenham?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Cross over the road and walk towards the right for about 50 meters.
2. At the corner turn left and walk past the water fountain on your left hand side, approximately 100 meters.
3. Cross over the road and continue to walk past the Town Hall on your right.
4. Vittoria Walk is the 2nd right after the Town Hall, approximately 100 meters.
From Cheltenham Spa Railway Station, (situated on the edge of town):
1. Head south on Queen's Rd toward Kensington Ave 0.4 mi
2. Turn left at Lansdown Rd/A40
Continue to follow A40
Go through 1 roundabout 0.6 mi
3. Turn left at Montpellier Parade 0.1 mi
4. Montpellier Parade turns slightly right and becomes Vittoria Walk
Destination will be on the right 0.1 mi
It is recommended that you either take a taxi or catch a bus to the centre of town.